[FIXED] Can't upgade Angry Anvil

Platform, device version and operating system:
Xbox One

What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened:
Pet level increases

How often does this happen? When did it begin happening?
Always. I’ve tried upgrading a half dozen times and always get the error

Steps to make it happen again
Upgrade Angry Anvil above level 5

I tried upgrading Angry Anvil from level 5 to level 20 and get a prompt that says “Error: An error occurred when trying to process your request. Please restart the game and try again”.

Clicking the provided prompt restarts the game. I then tried again, and the result was the same.

Half a day later, I tried again and got the same error again. After the game successfully reloaded, I tried again and got the same error again.

I then tried just upgrading from level 5 to level 10, and got the same error again. After the game successfully restarted, I tried 5 to 10 again and got the same error again. After yet another restart, I tried 5 to 10 again and got the error again.

Any ideas how to make this work? Everything else in the game seems unaffected. I can reroll PVP, complete guild tasks, collect mail, etc so network connectivity is fine as far as I can tell.

1 Like

Hello!

The team is currently aware and the team is investigating! I’ll whip up a Known Issues article asap as well :sparkles:

Jeto (she/they) - Support Human :woman_mage:t2:

Ooh: my partner hit this problem on iPad yesterday.

PC as well from a guild mate

This has a Known Issues article :sparkles: but the fix for this is out now!

2 Likes

Happened to me yesterday i just hand fed it whites and it got around it. But if i didnt hand feed was error every time

1 Like