[Fixed] 10th crown of the day doesn't appear

Myself and several guildmates have played for hours more than normal looking for the 10th battlecrasher. Far more than normal even when it is being elusive. Only just thought to check here …

Off to have a tantrum now :scream:

Don’t talk to me :nauseated_face:

:rofl::rofl::clown_face:

10 Likes

A guild member of mine reports to have found more than 30 crowns today, with more still incoming. Seems like there is a small chance for the issue to work the other way (but replace all gnomes instead).

Oh, and I’m still at 9/10 of course. Not that there was any way to ever display this piece of data ingame.

3 Likes

Not sure if that’s sad, or funny :thinking:

1 Like

OMG! Again again and again!!!

Same here (phone) - after 4 hours 9/10 crowns.

And again - oops, it’s f…n weekend, no one can fix it till Monday, right?

It’s absolutely pathetic!

In general, do you, at least, respect yourselves? Yes/No?

2 Likes

Just to add to the vote. Non scientific but I’ve got 10 crowns every day since this new event started, so have a very good feel for it. However today after the first 9 crowns felt fairly normal, the 10th has eluded me after perhaps 18-20 E1 full runs. Definitely something fishy going on, this is not just RNG taking a bit longer.

5 Likes

I might as well add my complaint to the list. Still at 9 of 10 after a couple of hours of D1 Explore.

I wonder if the developers have a way of checking their database to see the number of crowns per player before daily reset. If they’re all short by 1, then they’ll know something is wrong.

3 Likes

With as many individual players posting and confirming mostly the same problem to exist this now needs to be properly:
a) acknowledged
b) checked upon
c) fixed → immediately without “running out the clock (weekend…)”

d) compensated

But I would settle for the first three things, including “a)”.
@Kafka any news?

1 Like

I suspect there is some sort of conflict in the coding of the 10th battlecrasher. It would make sense, codewise, to connect a an “end to battlecrashers” for the day with the defeat of the daily 10th battlecrasher. However, in the Vault Weekend, the coding (most likely) says, that there cannot come a stop to pop-up troops (gnomes - and battlecrashers), so the Vault Weekend somehow blocks the appearance of that particular battlecrasher, that would stop the appearance of further pop-up troops for the day. It could also explain why gnomes are harder to find when you have 9 battlecrashers, than when you had 0.

4 Likes

Some good theories here. That one does make a lot of sense. :beers:

3 Likes

Same for me, 10th bc doesn’t appear, stuck at 9 crowns, been farming E1 all day long. Also gnome spawns seem to be lower than usual

3 Likes

It was at least yesterday and today that the 10th is a stubborn jerk about appearing. Maybe it got somehow bogged down with Gnomes also competing for appearance, making some percentage to show up even less likely for the battlecrasher. It’s like a cursed gnome doppelganger

1 Like

Same for me, also. The 10th didn’t appear after a lot of explore. I wonder if it is something like one appeared but then a gnome took its spot but it still counted.

2 Likes
  1. The 10th crown is definitely not appear
  2. I BELIEVE that what is causing the 10th crown to not show is also causing the low gnome spawn rate. During my hunt for the crowns (up to the 9th one) 4 gnomes showed up (which is at a higher than usual rate and 3 of those were verse gnomes). But during my hunt for the 10th crowns (which is double/triple the time I spent looking for the previous 9) only 2 gnomes showed up and they were the glory gnome and treasure gnome.

The low gnome spawn coincides with the missing 10th crown for me.

4 Likes

I can not agree about missing gnomes.
Thus far (only 400 games; 9/10 battlecrashers) gnome rate hovers around 10%, as it has been customary for ages…though, I’ll necro the old vault weekend data tracking thread on Sunday and post my numbers as they are then.

11 Likes

Yes, looks like it is bugged.

What gets me is that they had the SAME thing happen during Nexus’ release. The EXACT SAME THING (Vault event was running). They fixed it just before the next day reset so I missed the 10th.

Did the fix not make it through revisions?!

6 Likes

The same for our guild. We are a guild of 5 different families, and out of all the guild players in all 5 guilds, not one, NOT ONE has gotten the 10th battle crasher. After the 9th battle crasher is received then the gnomes stop appearing. So now we have no 10th battle crasher and the gnomes have joined the 10th battle crasher in their hiding place. There are many reports of this happening across all of the platforms. If there was no problems then there would not be all these report.
I hope we do not have to wait till Monday to get this fixed and then get mail saying here is your battle crasher and 50 gems. I have played over 200 games in explore and no 10th battle crasher and maybe 4 gnomes. Please have the team fix this as soon as possible instead of waiting till Monday.

5 Likes

Same for me, no GAP, and two days with only 9 battlecrashers.

1 Like

9/10 for quite a while here, but I am still seeing gnomes; just got a Hoagi in a PvP battle.

1 Like

so. quite likely we won’t receive even a word about it today, right?. crown numbers will be a mess all the way through kingdom pass

3 Likes

Hours of battles and I cannot find the 10th.

1 Like