[Fixed] 10th crown of the day doesn't appear

Last time it happened too. Please just don’t have a vault event with the Kingdom’s pass if it is hard to fix it’s that simple.

7 Likes

Stuck at 9…near 2 hours double ironhawk team…Xbox…other guild mates the same

3 Likes

Maybe I’m wrong, but I do not expect a fix this week-end.
So tomorrow and Sunday, we will still suffer this bug. I’m not optimistic at all.

4 Likes

You mean, we will suffer this intended game mechanic? :wink:

5 Likes

Working as intended…because our studies show that people stay in abusive relationships longer than healthy ones

9 Likes

Confirming that currently nobody in the data demons over at the flight school (we track and log our kingdom pass encounters) has been able to find the 10th crown. Each doing hundreds of battles.

Also confirming for me at least

• didn’t have a Gnome-A-Palooza
  • did have 2 pet gnomes
  • did have 1 Band Gnome
  • did collect rewards after 5th crown

No 10th crown after 114 battles since crown number 9

15 Likes

If they refuse to pay people to monitor/resolve issues that occur over the weekend, they should start the weekend events on Thursday because we know that any issues will be found on the first day.

16 Likes

Do you have any numbers in regards to gnome encounters? Theory: once you’ve collected 9 crowns the extra spawn rate for gnomes on vault weekends gets disabled.

4 Likes

Same here stuck at 9/10 BCs. Also band gnomes are way too low compared to previous events.

4 Likes

I’ve grabbed a screen snip of this and dropped it in the channel as the American players may not of started yet and could possibly keep a note to confirm theory

2 Likes

Glad I’m not the only one … my eye is twitching at 4/5 for the day. Knowing each future day will be screwed up too. I’m literally shaking.

4 Likes

same here: just got 9/10 crowns
btw, didn’t they mention, that there’s also an American team now to look into bugs?
so @Kafka doesn’t have to be up all night, just pass this info to the American team and they should fix this bug

3 Likes

9/10 crowns after ~35 battles
I have done like 300+ battles so far today. No more crown since.
Gnome spawn rate seems slightly decreased for me too, but I still get some gap-gnomes.

5 Likes

No GAPs played. E1 explore to find verse gnomes. 1st 9 battlecrashers were normal: none for a bit, then a burst of a few, found 2 verse gnomes (both of the one I had the most of) & 3 “regular” gnomes before 9th battlecrasher.
No gnomes or battlecrasher since. And I’ve decided the hell with it. Life is too short for this RNG BS.
Do my dailies & guild stuff. Then do anything else. Cutting myself would be more enjoyable than playing GOW.

6 Likes

Kafka or someone at ip2 still would need to alert them that there’s an issue that they need to look at and work on as they (American team) don’t regularly visit the forum from what I know

3 Likes

For comparison. Here is the community gathered data from the first week

BattlecrasherWeek1
(Average battles to get from 0 to 5th crowns and average battles to get 6th - 10th crowns)

Just incase anyone is unsure where the line between normal, bad luck and bugged is

13 Likes

No 10th crown here, too. Played approx. 2h of explore. No GaP. Collected rewards after 5th crown. Gnome drop rate seems to be “normal”, not increased like it should be on a gnome weekend. Strange.

4 Likes

Same here. Got 9 crowns running PVP and a goodly number of gnomes. Once I hit the 9th crown the gnome rate plummeted and it took me another 40 minutes before I saw a single gnome.

3 Likes

3 class weapons unlocked today. 9/10 crowns so far. just bad luck I guess guys :confused:

3 Likes

Various guildmates reporting, that 9 crowns is the cap for today. Some of them hunting gnomes in explore mode for hours, meaning they have done hundreds of battles up to now.

I personally have found the 9th crown on battle 39, did only 10 more battles since then. I had 4 gnomes in these 49 battles, one of them (the Gene Simmons gnome) after the 9th crown, so I have hope, that gnome rate is somewhat normal for a vault weekend. But I will have to see, how this develops, of course. What I do not hope for is a 10th crown, given the experiences of both my guildmates and the numerous contributors to this thread :roll_eyes:

Well, Kafka would better have done so, but the original statement is “everything seems alright”. Yeah, very likely… The answer once again absolutely baffles me, considering that 5 or 6 different users have reported the same behaviour of the game before Kafkas post AND considering the previous bug history of GoW, that could fill not only books, but complete libraries :man_shrugging:

4 Likes