[Fixed] 10th crown of the day doesn't appear

More than two hours of E1 and still 10th crown is missing. Surely something is wrong…

Will add, have not done any GAP’s

3 Likes

My GaP was at 9/10 as well. everything seemed to be “normal” up to that point. but I may have lost a battlecrasher spawn to a gnome already there, if that can really happen. even out of GaP.
But some people managed to get crowns after their GaP. never 10/10 though.
Something is definitely broken.

1 Like

Battlecrashers stopped appearing after I crafted my first GaP. I’m stuck at 7/10 right now.

2 Likes

The time it took to find the 10th crown yesterday was equal to the time it took to find the first 9.

So even if it appears to be working fine. It’s not. The appearance rate of crowns is too low for your streaky RNG.

And using gems to get resources that I have an abundance of already makes zero sense for me personally.

If yourself or your staff member peers don’t have time to find 10 crowns a day yourself. Then you shouldn’t expect your players to be able to.

10 Likes

@Khuzvhan → I remember during my first 9 crowns that I found one band gnome 100% sure. I think there maybe was another “normal” gnome too, but I could be wrong. A theory could be, that this “band gnome” interfered with the battlecrasher and caused the missing crown. I don’t think I had a band gnome spawning during collecting the 10 crowns on the previous days. I mean, outside of vault event it isn’t like they appear very often…

2 Likes

same problem here, missing 1 crown could be conflict with gnomes.

3 Likes

I didn’t craft a GaP, everything was working as expected for me until the absence of the 10th battlecrasher.

4 Likes

I see. but if it really is due to some weird gnome conflict with battlecrashers. even out of a GaP you could miss a spawn to a gnome smh.

1 Like

Same issue here on mobile (iOS). Got first 9 in the first 30 mins or so - grinding for about 3 hours after yields a decent number of gnomes, but no 10th battlecrasher.

1 Like

No Gap, 9 crashers, glory gnome with 21 life…

Gnome spawns seem fair atm. I’ll try track data and compare to previous over weekend.

2 Likes

That’s likely not the whole story, otherwise players would have missed out on the last crown much more often the past weeks. Other factors that might play into this:

• Getting sent (and collecting) the mail reward from the gnome counter.
  • Exploring Hellcrag and meeting a regular Xenith (unlikely, I did complete an E12 Hellcrag run today, including the boss chest battle, wouldn’t see why this would cause issues starting today though).
  • Running explore battles without the hero in the team (very unlikely, as much as I know battlecrashers can’t replace heroes on the opponent team though, maybe some check got coded in a really messed up way).
  • Modified gnome appearance table. Vault events use a different spawn table, among others verse gnomes show up more likely. Maybe there’s something in there that causes a weird interaction?
2 Likes

I am currently at 102 games. 22.07 (my birthday, by coincidence) seemed iffy enough, but today takes the cake so far.
I’ll update this post if/when I find the last battlechrasher but I won’t be surprised in the least if something is actually wrong with the spawn rate.

EDIT. Sitting in the same spot after game 202 (I dare you, devs, to sell me a story an aunty (I’ve never even heard of) dying and bequeathing me her millions of dollars.

8 Likes

→ I didn’t collect mail rewards until I had 9 crowns and really felt that the 10th crown should’ve appeared for around 10mins of playing e1 at least.
→ I didn’t play anything involving hellcrag.
→ I ran my crown collecting attempt with an Ironhawk Ironhawk Crude Club (Hero) Firebomb team, since Geomancer isn’t fully leveled yet.

I suspect this bug
→ has something to do with the whole vault weekend event
→ is a replacement error of the game causing a battlecrasher to randomly replace any normal troop, but immediately (maybe even also only by %age chance) also gets replaced by a gnome that the player finally sees ingame. somehow then the crown counts to the daily limit put out, but can’t be collected by the player.

Other important question: Does anyone of those affected know of anybody that found/collected 10 crowns today? Did it work for anybody at all?

5 Likes

Same problem, stuck at 9 crowns. on Steam and iOS.

3 Likes

Just adding my voice to the chorus. Stuck at 9 Battlecrashers for the last 2 hours, no GaP used.

I really do appreciate @Kafka taking us seriously and acknowledging the problem though, thank you. Last time the Vault and Battlecrasher events coincided we were just told that nothing was wrong and that the 10th King Heliodor has a lower chance than the others, so surely it was just bad luck that everyone on the forum was having the same issue at the same time! :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

stuck at 9 also & gnomes vanished too PS4

3 Likes

I have yet to craft a GAP. Was intending to wait until all 10 crowns were clear. I’m still waiting on no. 10 after 2 hours of almost non-stop play, and yes, gnome rate seems suspiciously low too.

3 Likes

Definitely a bug - PC/moblie stuck on 9/10 after 4.5 hours of Explore Lvl4 (every other day has been 15 mins max). I also remember this issue occurred with the previous Kingdom Crasher event when the Vault Weekend happened - first day the 10th Crasher wouldn’t appear then either - ended up being fix 2 hours before reset last time.

5 Likes

I have the same issue on Steam and Windows 11.
This happened already last time (for Nexus Kingdom during Gnome Vault) and I cannot understand why It is not fixed.
May I give you a little tip ? The same causes produce the same effects !

3 Likes

Same here, just got 9/10 crowns for several hours in explore 1.

4 Likes