[Fixed] 10th crown of the day doesn't appear

Last time they also ignored that people missed out on the last extra reward because of missing crowns.

And it’s the same issue again, or at least resulting in the same problem.

Who would have thought? :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

First, everybody calm down, nothing will happen during the weekend. Accept it this vault event is fucked up.

I haven’t seen the 10th crown in 3 days, so something is definitely off. Soon I will try a palooza.

2 Likes

But why do we still need to always accept that?

They could start events when their working day starts - it will always be in the middle of the night for someone so it should happen when they start working so they have a full day to fix it.

This issue has come up before so the fix should be easy enough. If someone was there to implement it.

12 Likes

Also stuck at 9/10. Plus gnomes appear to be scarce in comparison to previous events.

Just to note, not reporting doesn’t help at all. We may not see a solution today but devs can make future changes. They have rewarded us many times in the past for their mistakes.

4 Likes

I’m running my GaPs already. just poping some pets and the shittiest GaP rewards I’ve seen in life. at least the vault key progress it’s working so that’ll be it for this event.
spoiler: you won’t see anything out of allround treasure gnomes, low tier soul/glory ones at 9/10 crown situation, even in GaPs. I’ve been poping 1/h since the very reset time

1 Like

I’m also 9/10. Hey, the 9 took a while to show up. In addition, very few gnomes have appeared for hours. It can’t be a coincidence.

1 Like

I’ll add my account to the long list. Stuck at 9/10. Won over 100 matches (PvP, Explore, Pet rescue), no luck. I am pretty sure my account got flagged as 10/10 because of a bug and so the game does not bother spawning the 10th battlecrasher anymore. Please fix ASAP.

2 Likes

I’ve done a test run with 100 battles (mix of E1 and E12), I got a total of 9 gnomes. While it’s not a very huge sample, the data is leaning very clearly towards a 9% spawn chance over a 3% spawn chance. Gnomes seem to be working correctly (at least for me, right now).

6 Likes

I noticed this as well I did 4 hrs pvp the other day for one pet gnome

1 Like

Confirming no players in the Dominant family of Guilds (~ 150 players ) have been able to receive crasher #10 as of yet.

5 Likes

In my guild too, 10th is missing for everyone. Gnome’s rate suddenly slow down after 9th battlecrasher. Hours wasted for nothing. Boring. As usual during weekend, no one to help us (for a paying game its not normal)

3 Likes

Throwback Friday :smiley:

That was reported on the first day of a 3 day vault event that was ran Tue-Thu during the last week of the Nexus Kingdom pass :thinking: My Spidey senses are tingling, it does seem like there is some interaction between vault and kingdom pass battlecrasher appearance…

9 Likes

Another one joins the queue. I’m stuck at 9 crowns since 2 hours. Gnomes are scarcely found, but still appear here and there.

2 Likes

Stuck at 9/10 too and my Guild members as well

2 Likes

Yet another one stuck a 9/10 crowns for the day, everything worked fine until I defeated the 9th battle crasher. Gnomes are also not spawning as much considering this is Vault Weekend and all.

The only upside to all this grinding for the final battle crasher is I have some more medals to pin on my troops.

2 Likes

Gnomes spawn is fine for me but also stuck on 9/10

Got to 9th in roughly 50 battles (mix of cpvp and E1), then did 100 more (mix of E1 and E12) and no 10th.

In those 100 battles after 9th crown, I got 12 gnomes, so no drop off in gnomes I’ve seen

2 Likes

Just adding my name to the list of people who haven’t gotten their 10th battlecrasher. Gnome rate seems okay though.

1 Like

It isn’t different from the whole event - or maybe previous event too. I believe, it’s something with the RNG generator, because the very similar thing I seen with the Cursed gnomes and vault keys: they are clustered. I will explain:

Cursed gnomes never appears in “common” runs, and I usually encounter them only during Vault event, multiplied by Gnome-a-Palooza. It’s no more than 3 per day (is it limit?), but this 3 goes each by another, divided by 1-2 adventures.

Vault keys grouped too. I am not tracking them closely due palooza frenzy, but usually it’s nothing for ten of more battles, then suddenly 3-4 drops one after another in each fight.

THe same is true with Xeniths too. I expect it more or less even, with time increase after 5th, so it must be like “3 battles between them, 4, 2, 3, 5, 10, 4, 8, 9”. In fact each day it was rather “2, 1, 1, 7, 10, 1, 2, 1, 20, 30”. I.e. first 5 encounters goes fast, and grouped by 2-3 Xenith appearance, divided by very small range, then another 2-3 one after other, and last 1-2 are far between, with the last is toughest (it was very long for me yesterday too somehow. I used to get the last in 10 minutes of fast battles - in Thursday it was about 25 minutes).

2 Likes

I will say that the 10th Battlecrasher has been my bane the entire time. Almost every single day taking an extra hour or two to find the 10th. Have only gotten 7 so far today, but gnomes have been near non existent. Believe I have seen 2 the enyire day according to my tracker. I just want to add that I haven’t gotten a cursed gnome in weeks either. That’s with over 1k trophies each week

2 Likes

This is the first day I haven’t gotten the 10th battle crasher. All other days 10th took awhile but I got it. Today nothing still after 3hours of play. Must be a glitch.

1 Like