[Resolved] 10th Battle Crasher not Showing up

Platform, device version and operating system:
PC - Steam
Screenshot or image:

What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened:
Stuck at 9/10 crashers for the day

How often does this happen? When did it begin happening?
one of bug, 10th crasher just not showing up
Steps to make it happen again
one off / first day

6 Likes

I’m just here to agree with the OP. And see if that makes the 10th BC show up for me.

It if doesn’t I’ll be requesting a refund since I just bought the kingdom pass less than 48 hours ago because I thought the devs were trying to do a better job and this clearly demonstrates that its the same old bull shit. A lot of words saying why things are broken. But not nearly enough substantial effort in actually making things better.

If this turns out to be a bug. It’s 100% due to messing with how things reset (which was helping players) and now. Or, they did something to make the 10th spawn rate ridiculously low.

I’m curious if it’s happening to anyone else that didn’t purchase the pass?

Seems like a hell of a coincidence otherwise.

Been hunting for the 10th one an hour now… Haven’t bought the pass.

1 Like

So… my screen looks exactly like AWRyan’s – 4/5, 50/55, etc. EXCEPT… I’ve already completed/collected all of the extra “Royal Pass Only” items.

With the Royal Pass, and doing 10 Battlecrashers per day, one could reach level 50 last Friday (Dec 10th), which meant that on Saturday, Sunday, and yesterday, you could get the rest of the rewards. So I got the tokens and gem keys on Saturday, the vault key and gem keys on Sunday, and the chaos orb on Monday (from the first five battlecrashers).

But then I wasn’t able to find anymore battlecrashers past the 4th one.

Edit: I just got my 10th battlecrasher. You CANNOT get them during Gnome-a-Palooza!

This will be the second time I’ve collected these tokens!

Really, really hope that it’s just a temporary problem while the vault event is up.

If this 9/10 bug stays for the rest of the week, I’ll be one battlecrasher short of the goal. :scream:

You’re the first person today with ten battlecrashers; do you happen to have an estimate how many games between 9 and 10?

For what it’s worth, I haven’t played any paloozas and it’s it’s currently over 200 unsuccessful games after the 9th battlecrasher for me…

2 Likes

Glad i didnt buy pass so i dont have to worry about 10th crasher. Dont even need 10 a day to get last reward so if it being ellusive oh well

I am happy, I finished this Kingdom Pass last week. Let’s see what rewards are going to come.

MongoDB is in full effect.

I’m stuck on 9/10 too

I am stuck at 4/5 for the tenth battlecrasher, and have been for hours. And so are others in my guild. I hope this gets solved soon.

I am also stuck at 9/10 crashers for hours.

Well thankfully there are a whole lot of gnomes popping up instead to smooth over the fact that the 10th isn’t coming. Oh wait those are not popping up much either. Oh well. :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:. Joke is on the player base once again.

You can get the last 5 rewards over and over again.

Im also stuck on 9/10 today. Been spamming level 1 explore for an hour now and nothing

I’m at 1/5, my second pass through.

Between Saturday and Today I’ve collected 7 of the Royal Pass rewards.

Saturday (Medals+Gem Keys) 10 battlecrashers
Sunday (Vault Key) 5 battlecrashers + some extra
Monday (Gem Keys+Chaos Orb) 10 battlecrashers, but I already had some left over from the previous day.
Tuesday (Medals+Gem Keys) – I believe I started the day with 2/10 collected here, so I collected 9, so I should have one more to find I believe.

I’m on the extra rewards too, so this doesn’t really matter to me very much.

However, I did the first 5 tokens with my usual E5 Phoe team.

Thought the bug might have to do with getting level 55 reward unlocked but not collecting, so collected it.

I switched to the E1 Ironhawk team to hyperspeed the rest. Started counting battles after getting 9th token – stopped after I reached over 200 battles.

Dinner time now, maybe try later. Maybe not.

1 Like