[Fixed] 10th crown of the day doesn't appear

50 free gems incoming … that pays for a dungeon offer

1 Like

I am expecting for 100 gems which is equivalent to 1 level.

6 Likes

Just adding in another on 2nd day only getting 9/10 on iOS

1 Like

Add my name to the list. Second day of the 9/10 BC bug thing on Xbox. FWIW, I’m Level 1600+ player from 11/11/15 (Day one) not some unaware noob. Finally signed up because of this : )

1 Like

Did you notice that Royal Pass Only line before? This here:

Missing out on 3 crowns means missing out on one of those, the orb.

I’ve paid for the pass and worked for those crowns (no, it’s not fun for me to chase them) so I want all rewards. I missed out last time already.

It’s not the end of the world but it’s about the principle.

9 Likes

Same here friend.

2 Likes

LOL We better get compensated BIG time from this past weekend! LOL

1 Like

For all of you who are NOT ABLE TO DO MATH:

This event goes for 35 days and gives us 10 crowns per day which equals !!!350!!! crowns at the end.
Even with 9 crowns per day it will be !!!315!!! crowns.

Now let us look at the required amount of crowns we need to complete even the paywalled rewards:
55 stages to get there. Each stage requires 5 crowns which results in !!!275!!! crowns in total

That’s 40-75 more then we actually need

If the devs will or won’t fix it doesnt matter coz we will probably get compensated or get our damn useless missing battlecrashers anyways

God damn are you people persistent cry babys

Sorry for this rant but it’s actually total bs what you are doin here by posting 200 times that the 10th battlecrasher is bugged. Everyone knows about it and the devs will know about it too.

SO CAN WE PLZ STOP TO CRY ABOUT THIS TOPIC FOR GOD SAKE?

Edit: And for those people who are not playin as much as all the people here complainin about it, it won’t matter anyways.

4 Likes

You know that the rewards we pay for are looping, right? Once you collect the orb you start at the tokens again. So missing even one crown means not getting one orb. One orb that you paid real money for.

That said, I don’t care about the orb at all.
I care about being told that it works as intended when it clearly isn’t. This kind of bug was already there before and it should have been fixed by now.

11 Likes

Didn’t know about that. My bad. Sorry for that.

But I hope the wall of posts have came to an end now and people start to be patient now and wait for any reply by the devs

1 Like

It doesn’t work as intended - pointing that out isn’t a wall of complaining - this is literally the thread to raise it with the company who have replied in this thread - if you don’t want to read it then you don’t have to. Secondly not everyone can play everyday - I myself have missed some days grinding this already in the event (work/family etc) - so it isn’t as simple as saying you have plenty of spare days, stop moaning - for some like myself on the days we can do it, we want to get the full amount so we can get the full rewards - which if you have paid - contains new troops.

8 Likes

Complaining about complaining is never a good look. But you do you, it’s all good. As someone already said, the rewards loop at the end, so every single crasher kinda counts.

Also those “unneeded” crashers, for those that don’t care to do more than finish, can actually be critical for people who can’t always play long enough to get those last ones on all 35 days. That’s why the padding exists.

The reason everyone posts, is so the devs can know immediately, when their weekend is over, that this is a widespread problem and not just a weird fluke affecting a handful of people. They won’t have to use a bunch of time figuring that part of it out.

Finally, if you read through the comments, people are sharing what they did prior to triggering the bug. This is information the team can use to narrow down the problem quickly. There is also an issue with the gnome spawn that is affecting some, but not all. All of this various information helps track down bugs.

21 Likes

Guess you didn’t see my post. :wink:

Let people vent. You can unfollow the topic if it annoys you too much. Not being snarky, I get stuff like that can get annoying. But getting told to “shut up” is also annoying.

5 Likes

played right up until reset grinding and 9/10 for second day in a row now on PSN

2 Likes

@Kafka This is exactly what happened last time we had a the Kingdom Pass Event for Nexus. It was when we had the week long Vault Event so as soon as that started at weekly reset (Monday), no one was able to get the 10th battle crasher. The devs put a fix in place at 4:15pm AEST on the Tuesday. The increased Gnome rate for Vault events makes the the % chance rate for the 10th battle crasher impossible to get. I assume the same fix should have been applied to the code before the weekend. Kafka I’m sure if you look back at your notes for when we had the last Kingdom Pass and the week long Vault Event, you will see the same issue happened.
This is your post from last time this happened.

3 Likes

Hi @CaptainAwesome,

This is an open community where we all share our idea’s, vision, problems and everyone has the right to say what keep that person busy its not that when its called let say 10 times the rest must shut up!

Im very patience and tbh it goes me not about compensation or not it goes me and I think most others here over that this happened before and that it happened again and that they miss feedback from the dev’s side
yeah its for us a game but for them their work they got paid for it by the players, then I think you may be critic with respect say that you are not happy with this problem.

So you’re saying that its bs and suggest we are “persistent cry baby’s and the whole ambiance you write in” disturb me a little coz who are we to judge over others!

Its 1 topic with many reactions and thats okay imo it would be another story if there should a dozen topic’s over the missing crown but no its in 1 topic let people vent and share their opinion and if you dont feel good by it then dont read or be active in this topic.

So no hard feelings you gave your opinion and thats okay but the way you bring it is imo not the right one! :wink:

2 Likes

Now let us look from the developers perspective:

• Player 1 adresses a bug and explains what’s wrong. In this case the missing 10th battlecrasher since vault event and the probability of a decreased gnome spawn rate.

• Plenty of other people confirm this and add their thoughts to it. I.e. “My whole guild + two other guilds can confrim the same issue with the 10th crown” and a few other players leave several posts that their spawn rate looks accurate or slightly less then usual (which is probably rng). And then there is just one single post in which a player states that his guild mate encounters endless battlecrashers without gnomes appear anymore.
    And then there are more then 90% out of almost 200 posts which just say “I don’t get my 10th crown” again and again and again.
    Unfortunately those really useful posts which dont just complain about their 10th missing crown are somewhere buried under 170 nearly identical posts which don’t help anybody. Not the devs, not the community, not themself.
    After one complete day and more then 100 people adressin the 10th crown issue, where is the point of addin another identical post which is not helpful in any kind of way???
    Hit the like button of the OC post and check out later once a dev has replied.
    Most people should already know that devs don’t reply to anything at weekends if it’s not gamebreaking (and maybe not even then).

Now it’s monday morning in australia. Devs start to work and see a bug report with almost 200 replys. They open it and read the OC post and maybe the first 15 posts below and maybe the last 15 coz they see 170 identical post and probably skip over those few very important and helpful ones.

And just FYI I already left a comment which got mostly ignored

So I had to came back and start to be a little juicy and spread a little spice on people coz humanity works only this way.
Treat them with kindness and you get either ignored and/or roasted.
Yell at them and they start to be mad at you but mostly stop with their “idiotic” behavior.

And as you can see. It worked. :smiling_imp: :sunglasses: :call_me_hand:

Don’t get me wrong: If anybody has something useful/helpful that hasn’t been already posted dozen of times, I appreciate it. Gather as much informations as possible and share them with everybody to help everyone. But not by copy/paste again and again the same statement. :sleeping:

And as much I wanted to mute this thread coz of this ongoing repetition (I hate repitition. Progress is the way to go :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: ), I’m still somebody who waits for a reply or useful information by a dev or player who made the 10th bc reappear somehow. :wink:

3 Likes

9/10 Friday

1 Like

9/10 Saturday

1 Like

9/10 Today

1 Like