[Fixed] 10th crown of the day doesn't appear

Hi @CaptainAwesome,

I see you as a very great member here with much knowledge and your input here is very welcome and if you’re right or wrong I let that in the middle coz I understand real good what you say and mean, and I also dislike boring and unnecessary repeating.
yeah, you got a point looking from dev’s position, but why I react on you is the ambience in your reaction and tbh thats not what Im used from you.

So yeah I can find me for a part in what you say but not in the way you write it, and I’m no softy or wtv sometimes a clear some stronger reaction is needed to get a thread back to be useful for the dev’s and to give for everyone a good end result!

But you can’t deny that if the dev’s side just had taken the time to react in this topic @Kafka keep her word that if there was a problem she would come back here with a reaction and I understand that she possible couldnt fix anything for us in these days but most players just want to be heard and if she or an other person from dev’s side had just post a reaction that they are agreed that there is a problem in the BC spawns there should be much lesser repeats and complaining!
So by no reaction of Dev’s side people felt not be taken serious and go shout and repeat so

This wasnt happen if they had given feedback here, so they create this repeat and complaining thread by their own action (in these no action) :wink:

I had seen your earlier message and replied to it, ignore people/ useful reactions is not my way to communicate here!

Yeah I see it has work real good :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :rofl: :sunglasses:

3 Likes

9/10 on ps4 and pc/mobil today.

1 Like

So I’m curious: beta gets events 24 hours in advance so: was this issue spotted and reported by beta testers on Thursday?

2 Likes

Hi @CaptainAwesome .

I bought the kingdom pass so I want receive everything that is due to me.

But I learn, slowly indeed, but I learn.

So I will not buy a thing anymore from 505 games/IP2.

3 Likes

You really think your rants stopped some people from posting and not them knowing that nothing will be done anyway? Besides of the fact that people are still posting about the missing crashers but okay.

What’s to fix on Monday? The issue is
A) old
B) over on Monday
C) no one cares if we can get today’s 10th crown 2h before reset (again, like last time) because we’re already one reward short

All they can do is compensate, and for that it doesn’t matter if there are 10 posts, 20, or 200 - they won’t lose any info.

I’d also Iike to know how you think your rants are not contributing to “burying important information”.

Oh, it’s also their job to filter out important information, and if they just skim over it, they’re doing(another) shitty job.

8 Likes

Now, after playing through the whole weekend. I can confirm. On my side at least, the stuck battlecrasher is definitely affecting gnomes spawn rate. I’m doing though just because it’s still the best moment to pop my pre-farmed GaPs. And these are not affected nor the Key progression. But the normal Explore runs are just like normal days, if not worse.

2 Likes

well as predicted 9 again! i paid for the pass this is unaccepptable! also why do some people feel the need to shut others up because they cant handle the criticism rightly deserved on the devs get over yourself!

3 Likes

If at least the event was not being affected. people would be too busy to get THAT mad. but not only some people will miss out Pass rewards, there is also NO EVENT going on if you don’t have a lot of pre-farmed GaPs to pop. this was a “get f*d” weekend

2 Likes

This thread is for the missing 10th crown. You might like to start a new thread for that? The number of keys I farmed this event were comparable to before. So maybe only a few are affected. But if you didn’t use your GaP or just use 1 or 2 then maybe your result is skewed.

3 Likes

I started with more GaPs this time than my previous event. but couldn’t get many more because gnomes are just no spawning as they should. it literally feels like normal days. the keys themselves I’m not even considering that much because it’s a lot of RNG. you can get a LOT from the gnomes on your gaps, or not. but the ability to CRAFT more during the event is super affected. but again. it’s already covered in this topic as well, and the Mod said it “would” be investigated. not that it makes any difference at this point. the event is basically over. it just made things even more frustrating on top of the battlecrasher situation for a many players.

1 Like

I actually got more band gnomes this time than I did on previous Vault weekends. It’s all RNG, at least in this regard.

8 Likes

nah. I mean gnomes at all. I’m seeing one at a 11 to 17 full explore runs average. this is just normal rate, or close to it at least.

2 Likes

Well, if it’s the same as in my first day, it’s fixed for me after 60 battles since the last crown… but I haven’t enough time to check this idea yesterday or today. :confused: Otherwise yes, once per 10 battles is my average rate too.

1 Like

Eye twitching intensifies

See the source image

2 Likes

Hi everyone,

The vault event is absolute the issue in the missing BC’s but I think that this topic must go over the missing BC’s and not mixed with another possible issue!
I think its worth to make a topic “the low spawn of gnomes”

1 Like

I don’t. Will just be full of anecdotal evidence as usual, as happens every Vault event.

6 Likes

The game that couldn’t count to ten…

6 Likes

Monday in Australia and still no word from mods: not just that, 2 out of 3 mods must be celebrating Picnic Day since they’re still MIA Gems of war developer - Gems of War | Forums

Tangential: players who are actually dedicated to GoW’s quality are still trying to ping those theoretically responsible for said quality about other impending (inexplicably recurrent) issues

:roll_eyes: :man_facepalming: :vulcan_salute:

#IP2dedication&professionalism

3 Likes

My hope is that we will all see 3 free battle crashers given to all, to make up for 3 days only being able to find 9 each for many of us, on every platform available. Surely it’s that simple a fix?

1 Like

Same here only 9

1 Like