[Fixed] 10th crown of the day doesn't appear

Why am I not surprised that happens for the second day without a little reaction or comment from devs and/or community manager ?

3 Likes

Hi all,

Before I start Happy weekend to all!

Positive

Today I started with a 4/5 BC and in first hour I got 9 new ones so became on 2 levels and a 3/5
I thought its to early to complain, so play through, but nothing and cant stay believe it will come today :frowning:
So today again 9/10 BCā€™s very frustrating for sure coz you stay playing coz there is nothing that say there come just 9 BCā€™s ipo 10 BCā€™s so after reset do other events and a Palooza but it all dont work yesterday and today :frowning:
Please, Devā€™s solve this issue coz the feeling its maybe there if I play more is very destructive for my game pleasure and it give simple no good feeling!
PS4 platform.

2 Likes

The concern is that they actually cannot send out crowns through the mail system, if I recall correctly. Weā€™ll have to see what happens next week.

This is as anticipated, unfortunately. The difference with it happening this time is that it is a weekend (last time it was on a Tuesday). I donā€™t expect them to work on a weekend but I DID expect them to have this fixed since the last time it happened.

For me, itā€™s not a big problem because I do get the max every day, but those paying for the pass miss out on the last reward again. Itā€™s just highly annoying that this bug has been repeated.

12 Likes

If they canā€™t send out Crowns through mail, it might be a good thing to set the max encounter to 15 for 1 day!
With a bit of luck, thatā€™s just 1 line of coding that needs a temporary change.

And of course the problem itself needs to be fixed!

1 Like

I am once again stuck at 9/10 for the second day in a row.
Android / PIxel 5A + Steam as well.
Ran through 3 full 100-mythstone runs at Explore 1 across an hour or so.

2 Likes

We will miss out on 3 crashers. Thatā€™s one level weā€™re Uma le to achieve.

Send out 100 gems to everyone and be done with it.

Then either fix it before next kingdom pass (or even better, come up with something thatā€™s actually fun, not some boring chase) or donā€™t have vault events during kingdom pass.

8 Likes

yesterday 9/10, today 9/0

Itā€™s not bug! Itā€™s a feature? :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

You want to loose more players? If we donā€™t get our kingdom rewards, because of a bug, that donā€™t exist in you opinion, many player will give up finallyā€¦ :woman_shrugging:

3 Likes

Buenas tardes. Si no se recibe compensacion todos los que compraron pase que no lo vuelban a comprar pero que lo digan. Este juego hace tiempo que es solo otro negocio mas de 505 ppgā€¦

1 Like

Think positive. Whenever the team includes new stuff, or things that could go wrong in some way, they give their beta testers an entire weekend to dig up its flaws without being pushy.
Now I just wonder, who the customers of the final version may be, when the game is released one day.

3 Likes

See the source image

22 Likes

and they really didnā€™t say a thing about it (and probably wonā€™t til monday). how tf an online service company simply doesnā€™t have ppl working on weekends. for realā€¦ I should consider take my leave before I get too invested in this game like many of you. calling oc could not be saying the truth at first reaction, and then proceeding to total silence. what is this teamā€¦

1 Like

I think the simplest fix for this recurring problem is, time things properly. Donā€™t schedule this battle crasher event and a gnome event at the same time again. It didnā€™t work properly the 1st time, itā€™s not working properly this time. Just donā€™t do the 2 together any more. Think itā€™s easier to change your scheduling than coding.

1 Like

Hi @Khuzvhan,

I love this game and tbh I must not think I couldnt play it anymore but how much I like this game the truth may be said, and I find it NOT okay that a worldwide online game only has a helpdesk in Australian workweek/timezone and I cant understand that in so many years this game exists there is still no solution for a helpdesk in other timezones or after workweek/hours!

6 Likes

For all the perfectionism here. battle crasher event last 35 days, in each day you can earn 10 crowns. which end up with 350 crowns. the rewards divide by 5 crowns. so you can earn 70 rewards! the all path lead to 50ā€¦ so even if you miss 3 crowns, you still have like 9 spare days to cover the 3 crowns. itā€™s not a life changing bug and not a risk. you can take thing in proportion for god sakeā€¦

3 Likes

Four years in, and you still donā€™t hate it? Thatā€™sā€¦ rare.
I remember a phase of two weeks or so maybe three years ago, when I could not log in due to some compatibility issue. Better than any vacation.
I play the game, because I do. And every day, I am aware, that this is a form of self-inflicted harm.
At least, the name 505 games has gotten a bad enough taste for me, that I will never touch any other game of theirs again.

1 Like

They can just send us 300 gems and call it good Monday

2 Likes

Not for people who purchased the kingdom pass.
They ask folks to spend money and donā€™t fix known bugs, before asking again!

1 Like

Hi @Jerry_the_skunk,

Yeah, truly I love this game still after 4 years daily active playing
and even all things where Im not happy with cant make that it ruin my game and no Im not talking good what is wrong, but I have very much negative life experience and have learned from it that hate things, let you in with negative mindset wont make me happier or give me a better life!
So yeah Iā€™m in that case real weird but if you have lost so much in life and know how many tiny things can make my day good and let me laugh and enjoy what Iā€™m doing then its worth to have some frustration points or disagreements.
Its easier to let your life rule by negative mindset and bump to everything what is not okay but its a challenge to be grateful for what you all can and have in life and Im grateful that with my handicap I can still play this game.
Other games I cant play anymore even like so many other things in life that I had to give up I still miss those every day!
And I will never say that there are no better games or that this game is perfect but every day it satisfied me and since im here I have met other people with the same interest and that make my world bigger, better and more happy thanks to GoW :star_struck:

6 Likes

Itā€™s Sunday in Australia, there wonā€™t be a response or fix for probably 32 hours or so

6 Likes

Hi Mariana,

Then is the vault event over and the chance very big the problem is solved already, so then is left a reaction and a fair compensation for the 3 missing crowns :wink: what I truly hope that they take us serious and come with a reaction and to make things fair a compensation.

1 Like