🔥 Blazing Dragons Guild Chat! 🐉 Friends are also Welcome! 💞

Hey V! It’s Ryan. Let me know if those reqs change…

1 Like

Okay, @ryan.dayton I’ll let you know when I have some changes, It might be sooner than later.
I promise though it will not effect the guild as a whole much.
Yes there will be exceptions from members and requirements.
We should still be able to hit MOST or All Goals.

Example of Change: 1350 S, 400k+ Gold & 200 Trophies (Will be discussed & could be modified)

Ryan, if you can donate this weekly, I might make an exception for you now.
I’ll let you know when I have a spot.

I feel like I have missed the first part of this discussion somehow. I am strongly opposed to any softening of the requirements though.

@Dinazar Don’t worry,
I’m not changing the req’s as long as you all can put up with my in-consistent donations.
Sometimes, I can play a lot and sometimes I can put in enough for us to hit 40k seals.
I promise to not hurt the whole Guild.

1 Like

It was decided by you all that I can do my best, to raise the req’s to benefit the WHOLE guild.
I was to keep trying to make the guild better, Even though sometimes I could not reach my own req’s.
You all are ok with it, so I’m not to feel as bad. Ya’ll wanted this for us to climb the ladder.
I told you all that I did not want requirements that I could not donate myself,
well ya’ll talked me into raising them. So I am not going to lower my req’s any time soon, don’t worry.

1 Like

I can’t do anything because of this error, everyone is getting this issue as well.
Please help us out with this error, @Sirrian & @Nimhain PVP battles won are losses.
Cannot trait or level up troops, or change anything dealing with hero classes as well :cry:
I’m out of the game till it’s fixed, Cannot even get my seals made up today for the past 2 days of busy life.

I beat @Tacet Today twice, :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: Still working on my defence team. :sweat_smile:
I’m wanting to use Web Spinner on my Defense Team, Any Suggestions?

Come back and bring me more gold Tacet :moneybag: Looking at Tacet Like -----> :money_mouth: Gold Hungry lol

Legendary Task Jan 13th 2017

1 Like

Hi everyone.Congrats for entering the top100 board.I guess now the aim is top50:slight_smile:
V you should consider making a sister guild.If done correctly ,works
See you around

1 Like

@Amitiel We are Rank 80 :trophy: Move on Over Almost Epic!
Seems like only yesterday we were talking about How Blazing Dragons would pass you & blaze up the ranks.
Well, our time has finally come to pass you. Twilight Avengers :star_and_crescent: Here We Come! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: @SirCookie :cookie:

@alexander , I’m so proud that we are moving up so fast! Yes, We are Aiming For Top 50 :trophy: now. :wink:

Thank you
@alexander , @Amitiel & @SirCookie for boosting my courage to be in the top & being so nice to me. :grinning:
Congrats Sir Cookie to Making Guild Master, Now it’s up to you to keep making your Guild Better & better. :wink:
Got to keep Everyone in line. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Anytime @Virginia1984, you are a great girl no matter what people say!
I would like to race you to top50 but i know you’ll kick my ass big time!

GOOD LUCK! <3

1 Like

Congrats to our New Members :trophy: For Having A Blazing :fire: Great Start on our Week. :dragon:
Jan 16th 2017

1 Like

Ran into a Naked Woman Today, @alexander , Please tell her to put some damn clothes on. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
I think she is in your guild Alex.

1 Like

pampl,put some clothes on,they are on to us :joy:

3 Likes

Well we are Rank 75 Now, :trophy: We have passed Twilight Avengers :crescent_moon: This was My Very first guild. :star:
@SirCookie & @ZeZign We had some good times with ya’ll, the chat was always lively :wink:

Isotome, fstr21 (Foster) Varg, & M4kndor, Jan 18th 2017
Congrats on Blazing so far in our Guild! Keep up the hardcore playing. :tada:

Quite a hardcore crew you’ve got there. Congrats on passing us, and I’m sure you’ll be top 50 soon!

2 Likes

Hello peoples its foster, sorry to say But I have had to leave to find another guild for some reasons. I hold no grudges or had feelings I hope you all keep blazing

@alexander & @trickycdr thanks for the easy battles today :wink: Looks like you have your clothes on. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

tricky, where is your body hiding? Are you invisible or just shy… :sweat_smile: which one is it ?_?

Or is this your way of playing Hide & Seek? :joy: