Festival of the Sun

The 5 battles are static. The levels are global as well for each version.

So when you get to 5 cat sith, if you take the lowest leveled 1, it increases to the new highest level next cat sith you get.

@Smash @covertmuffin123 @Fourdottwoone @Sossitch This is consistent with how Council of Chiefs worked and thus is likely “working as intended”.

2 Likes

So far, it seems fairly equal actually. This is my cat sith level. I have 1 LG at ~200 though lol

1 Like

So basically everyone is going to end up with 5 cat sith on the map at some point? Then just keep choosing the same battle over and over hoping it changes to a legendary battle?

How exciting :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

I’ll keep a purple on the board just to spite that logic. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Why I’m here though.
Is a Mythic Rarity possible?
And have the portal reward points needed changed at all?

1 Like

That is exactly my starting board too. Exactly.

2 Likes

No its not.
The points are different from last event yes.

1 Like

At least the points needed for stage rewards are round numbers this time.

2 Likes

Judging from this leaderboard everyone is getting the same fights in the same order. I just don’t think that is what is intended.

That’s actually kind of clever, except I thought this scoring system was tested in the beta.

Since every battle won rewards 4 fire sparks, you can divide a guild member’s fire sparks by 4 to see how many battles they’ve done.

Then you can compare Dragon Eggs and see how royally … unlucky… they were with difficulty modifiers.

4 Likes

Ssssssssssssssssssssssssssshhhhhh.

Heads up for those using Suna.

I just had to cast her for the 1st time, her damage is NOT boosted by the medals as she steals life rather than does damage.

5 Likes

There are none, afaik!

The Guild tab in the event is kind of borked, I think because it’s actually supposed to be an individual event. Everyone else’s scores show as 0 (so don’t get too angry if you think they’re all slacking off).

Huh? I have plenty of guild members putting up points already? Have you reset the game since reset?

Apologies, should have mentioned it as the different rooms, which have different names and colors. I usually just refer to them by their rarities and by poor association, difficulty in delves. In the case of this event, all battles might be very similar. In my tier 0 spent, all my battles felt the same and I didn’t pay attention to what I was fighting lol.

1 Like

is it normal to see these after i picked Tinseltail ?
all same level

before 1st battle

after 1st battle

thanks

1 Like

Yes. (Less than 10)

1 Like

Tier 6 got me:

For all 30 players doing even amount, 1600 is needed from each to close all stages. Tier 3/4 should be all that is needed

1 Like

I was just thinking I’d better double-check that! I did immediately after reset, but maybe that was still too soon, or I needed to restart again after the Leaderboard fix was pushed out.

I restarted and it’s fixed (and their points are now added to the Rewards, too, lol).

1 Like

I think this is Cat Sith forest now

1 Like

Can anyone confirm if the rewards are fixed? Or times by level?