Festival of the Sun

Originally published at: Festival of the Sun – Gems of War

New Epic Troop: Child of Summer Child of Summer will be available this week for 400 Glory in the shop as well as in Event Chests, and will appear in Glory, Gem, and Guild chests in 3-4 weeks’ time. World Event: Festival of the Sun There 5 battles that players can encounter during the event…

1 Like

Guild progression rewards or individual progression rewards?

3 Likes

No weapon?

2 Likes

Is it possible to gain all event rewards this time without every member spending 1350 gems on average?

6 Likes

Why does the new troop only have 1 breast?

Can’t unseen it now, can you?

1 Like

3 Likes

A bird sit on her other boobs

3 Likes

I thought that too at first … it doesn’t work …

hehe (15char…)

a tit on tit emh… boob

1 Like

I saw a breast and a booby if it still counts.

5 Likes

I appreciate that the scoring has been laid out clearly this time. That leaves me with two big worries based on what I remember from Council of Chiefs:

(1) Will the fights presented to players average out over time to similar point offerings?
(2) What average Tier buy-in will be required for guilds to reach the various reward levels?

7 Likes

Australia is on holiday right? So most likely none of these questions will be answered before reset.
We will all be left to just figure it out. Awesome. :+1:

3 Likes

Public hol yeah. About 23 hours before office opens.

1 Like

Another chance for them to ignore things being broken this week :laughing:

2 Likes

So what are the troop/weapon restrictions?

1 Like

I’d assume the kingdom for the weekly troop.

1 Like

Brown to red empowered converter? Well that certainly won’t be a flash in tai pan!

5 Likes

I want to figure out something snarky to say but I really like this artwork so I got distracted, I apologize for this deviation from my usual quality

2 Likes

Seriously, just stop this nonsense of gem converting empowered troops! Enough already, we already have a brown to red. Now it adds a firestorm as well? Empowered gem converters are becoming half of the team as the new meta.
There’s nothing wrong with empowered, just give them a cool attack and an ability to alter the opponent with statuses or knockback…

3 Likes