Faction Expansion – All-Seeing Eye

It cost my guildmates 14k shards for Burning Ocularen so expect to spend about that in 4 weeks for Crypt Hound. I use gems (Tier 3) to get one then use blue orbs to turn it to mythic then I will wait 4 weeks to get 3 more, that is lot cheaper than 14k shards. That means I can save up the shards for upcoming 7 new delves…

4 Likes

Thats worse than I expected but I have well over 100k shards so will probably go that route for starters cos there may be a need to stash blue orbs for a future boss addition. I expect those who went the gem route to get the required copies spent a lot of gems also (Ive not bothered doing the math) which I would only do for the new factions potentially although they also may be released with only 4 troops as previously with the deep delve extra troop coming later. Thanks for the info.

Hi @sylverscale,

I did the same, just bought 1 version and with the many tiny blue orbs and lots of traitstones make it a full leveled, traited myhtic.
Im far away from reach end of a faction (F/A - delving is my weakest spot in the game ;( ) but this for me much cheaper than buy tiers to get it mythic and not able to play all sigils away

I got yesterday in the first 200 shards Burning Ocularen so have all faction troops complete not all mythic but when I start to use them its soon enough to make it a Mythic

I miss think so 20 troops, many weapons but Im patience and have no rush to get them or spend real money for both.

The cheapest way is buying all the shop tiers. 1310 gems gives you a the new troops to legendary and then i use a blue orb. Occularen cost me 15k+ to get to mythic.

Yo can always have gems, the trap in this game is chasing event leader boards. Orbs are better obtained from gnomes and vaults.

These first 2 have had no reason to make Mythic on day 1 since it wouldn’t increase kingdom power level. I’d recommend getting 1 during the event (unless you need to do leaderboard/500 things), pulling 5 from the chaos shard portals a few weeks later, then orb after it hits legendary.

Adjust accordingly if it actually does.

4 Likes

Hi @TheIdleOne,

I did it to become stronger in pure delve but I cant play much runs on a day so spend much gems in the shop is for me not interesting only a frustration that I cant play all sigils away :frowning:

Delving, F/A is my weak spot in the game and I want to try to change that coz I like it to play, only it cost so much time for me.

So maybe (big chance)that it was not necessary to made CH mythic with orbs, but I can miss them more than the gems coz I use them for world event (7 tiers)

If you have a lot of gems then go for it I guess.

I’m stuck with a lot of chaos shards and I’d imagine many other players are as well. But it also starts to get expensive pulling 15 copies of these things for every faction.

Thats my point. Whichever way you look at it and whichever way you acquire it the 5th faction troop is draining one resource or another.

I disagree about spending gems on these newest troops…
Wait 4 weeks and use chaos shards,for my pov, is better than spend gems
Spend some 5000, 7000 or even 10000 chaos shards is better than shop tier to get the fifth faction troop.

Is another story if you buy TIER to complete faction 25000.

Hi @TheIdleOne, everyone,

I dont have a lot of gems, but I think you’re right I must just go for it, I have very much Chaos Shards, so I think that I can level the hoard much higher.
Yeah, the gold goes then very fast, but I need the treasures more than the troops coz I have the orbs if its needed.

Is there a faction you can advise starting with?
Is it correct, farming all rooms to get renown points the short way to the boss?
Would you advise going with PF or first with a strong team and then later go for the PF?

Thanks to all active members for the nice ambiance here and the help, idea’s and tips you all bring in at the forum.
I have learned so much more in the last 2 weeks just by reading all your input here.
Im grateful for it, I have a real great good guild :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: and learn there so much they made me the player I now am! :innocent:
This give me extra benefit coz time difference and that the chat disappear after a while and here I can read on my own speed and look back if necessary, so it gave me the chance as a player with a visual disorder to get more out of the game and grow to a next level player :star_struck:

2 Likes

That is not entirely true. I took a screenshot of all the rewards I get from level 20-260 in the current faction assault. Buying up to tier 3 is still ok.

If I am farming shards. I don’t mind doing full clear up to level 500

1. There was a spreadsheet with the different delves listed in difficulty order, but I can’t seem to find it to post it here. Its been too long for me and I don’t remember which ones are easy in what order. Half of the delves are pretty easy though, so I’m sure if you asked, someone else can point you in the right direction.

2. Renown only cares about you beating it, without deaths (separate), with the faction team (separate), and leveling up your hoard.

If you’re leveling the delve outside of a faction event, its probably better just to go straight to the exit. “beat it”. If you’re doing it during a faction event, if you have time to full clear it, then go for it. You’ll have more chances to run into valravens which will save you gems then skipping straight to the exit.

1. In the end, only Pure Faction 500 actually matters, for best results.

You can also do PF 100, to get a copy of the pet after completing level 500.
You can also do PF 300, to get the pet to legendary after completing level 500.

Pure Faction 200 is good practice to get a feel for the Pure Faction team, but isnt necessary by any means.

2 Likes

On Tuesday faction, buy up to weapon tier. It will get you to about level 190 (weekend faction: weapon tier is about level 270-290. Always do full clear, you’ll get a lot of resources from that. Using daily sigils climb from where you left to 500. Do that for all old factions. Once they are all at level 500. It is easier to decide which one you can do first.

1 Like

I found that on discord 729308078637318185

It’s kinda outdated coz it doesnt include the new faction troops or the potions, but it should give you a n idea which are the easier ones :wink:

4 Likes

Here is another chart and I find it useful.

2 Likes

Hi @TheIdleOne,

Thanks for your reply and helping me!
Normally I go for all rooms, but Bulette and me dont pair good together :rofl: it has more than 75% devour chance and if I have the luck it dont devour is my team shift, so yesterday I skip that room and reach L 280 without miscalculation :star_struck:
I go work on my faction’s !

Hi @Wow,

Thanks for your reply and help!
So your advice is first bringing all my factions to L 500 and then go further with PF?
So tier 3 or 4 is enough for the F/A yesterday I reached L 280 without miscalculation I played all rooms except after got all rewards the room with Bulette :wink:

There is a lot to do for me in the underworld Lol, but I will go for it with much pleasure and reach step by step my goals :star_struck:

Hi @CaptainAwesome and @DOLBET,

Thanks for share the spreadsheets, it will help me for sure!

So thanks to you all, I know what I (can) have to do coming time! :wink: :star_struck:

Sorry about the harsh sarcasm in my original post. Here’s what I actually wanted to say:

I recently learned that the use of the suffix “-gate” to indicate a scandal was a deliberate attempt to downplay the seriousness of Watergate by one of Nixon’s political advisors. And it worked!

I think it may be time to put this usage to bed. I ask this with humility and apology.

1 Like

Yes. Do it like that. In a year, you’ll be amazed with your progress. By the time you do PF runs, your hero is strong enough. :muscle: So don’t rush. You’ll save tons of gems that way.

1 Like

Thanks, @Wow Its in progress and I will take all the time its needed, my game is based on what I can and absolute no rush in my game! :star_struck:
I look forward to getting my first faction got L 500 :heart_eyes:
Saving gems, always real welcome here :wink:

1 Like