Faction Expansion – All-Seeing Eye

Wish I saw your post earlier, wasted and bought 3 tiers in the new event as I was sure deep delving was available through the event itself found in the games menu.

It went back to normal:

I don’t get the point of deep delves. All for only for 1 gnome reward? (Treasure multiplier is x2 but you use 2 sigils)

12 Likes

Which multipliers is Deep Delve starting out with? I seem to recall it was supposed to be higher ones.

And another question: why this deep delve was not made normal? 9 rooms instead of 8.

Don’t see the point, maybe I’m missing something?

Completed a Deep Delve run, got a verse 3 from the room and nothing else but slightly more useless old resources when completing run.

No new gnomes or anything. Pointless

5 Likes

Was it worth it in your opinion? That is a lot of rooms to be done at level 500 and after looking at your rewards screenshot I just got numb…

It’s x2

I’m not using daily sigils at lvl500 so it’s useless for me

Ah, okay, so going by how the multiplier works it doesn’t even cover those 10k gold entry fee.

6 Likes

I have to agree, there is simply zero reason to do a deep delve as it is right now. Such a disappointing release. I even hesitate to call it new content.

18 Likes

Will there be deep delve map available from level 100 during this 3 day long event? Sorry, I cannot understand the logic under these delves now.

The treasure reward for a level 500 deep delve is only about 50% more than what you get for a level 50 normal delve. So doing two level 50 normal delves gives a better treasure reward, and I doubt the better room rewards in the deep delve make up for it. And that’s not even considering the 10k gold cost for the deep delve. The only reason to bother with a deep delve is to get the Steam achievement.

This is another addition to the game made by someone who doesn’t play or understand the game.

20 Likes

We all know it’s TGIF @ IP2, but documenting yet another misleading in-game announcement that is already costing players time and resources.
:person_facepalming: :vulcan_salute:

16 Likes

No you can not get this new troop from the Chaos Portal, so WHY does it say so ingame? This IS misleading.
You have to spend 210 gems buying tier 3 in the event shop to get 1 copy.

Secondly, how is this troop a possible help in the delve, when you can’t use it in All-Seeing Eye, because the mana colors doesn’t match?

20 Likes

You can summon this Burning Ocularen with either Jar of Eyes or Chalice of Eyes. (Honestly, I expected a new weapon for Darkstone, but alas…) But if you try to go with pure faction team, then no.

2 Likes

So a guildie asked a valid question that I guess can only be answered by those doing this weekend’s event and with massive hoards: do the Potions of Power from hoard stack with Event Shop potions of power?
:thinking: :vulcan_salute:

Reasons for doing a deep delve? Achievement. That’s it.

Maybe curiosity.

Otherwise it’s pointless.

Too expensive to run for just a x2 and one gnome. Maybe if it were 4 gnomes…

Potions in delves is something I really like but the only thing deep about the delves is the disappointment.

Can you maybe get someone on the team who actually plays the game? Or use the community - we’ll do it for free since we still love the game despite it all.

16 Likes

It’s essentially just end-game content for Delves. They realized what we all did - that there was no reason to do Delves after you have maxed it all out.

They are just trying to make it more attractive while at the same time adding those potions to resolve other issues for those that find it difficult to do Pure Faction runs.

Yeah okay, nice try. But end game content looks different to me.

I need writs, cursed runes, deeds, books of deeds… I don’t need ingots or souls.

I can get gold faster by doing explore.

I can actually get better rewards by just doing 3 level 50 delves with my sigils.

So what’s the point in spending all that time to program a new map and stuff if most people are going to play it once (maybe once per faction out of curiosity)?

3 Likes

Yep this one baffles me, seems like a lot of work to build deep delves, but… why? What on Earth are they for? That’s programming time that could have been spent doing something with a purpose, like fixing daily deals

3 Likes

There was a hoard mimic in the Gnome Room along with the verse 3 Gnome but all I got was verse 3.

Maybe you can get a hoard mimic drop, but it’s not in the patch notes.

I got Void Portal, that Tome thing that death marks, V3 Gnome and Hoard Mimic on the 1 run I tried. Fwiw it would have been a T2 room.

1 Like