Do you miss Guild Wars?

• Yes
  • No
0 voters
2 Likes

Where is the option of “I don’t mind either way”? That would be more appropriate.

It’s fine if there are Guild Wars - it’s okay and I don’t mind participating. It’s fine if there are no Guild Wars - not the end of the world for me.

5 Likes

#1 PS GWs guild lost another OG member today. The spirit is drying on my end too, week after week. I can’t take this brainless button pressing too much long. :pensive:

4 Likes

Isn’t that what we’ve been doing the past 8 years? lol.

5 Likes

Not in the slightest :grin:

1 Like

8??? More like 9.5 years …

I’ve always been on the competitive side of player base. I really enjoy challenge and times when you actually gotta slow down and think for a second.

I was totally fine “maintaining” weeks between wars but now it really starts to feel there is no purpose anymore. Why do I do the daily nonsense? I mean it takes 30 mins, no biggie, but I’m starting to feel there is no purpose on this whole thing. I’m basically playing this game for Guild Wars.

8 Likes

That is exactly one of the main problems with the game right now. It doesn’t have the technicality and decision making of guild wars. Everyone just mindlessly smashes buttons in pvp or throws gems at events.

I don’t care what anyone says, that is not competitive at all, and it ruins the spirit of actually thinking about troop compositions and what decisions you need to make.

If people think it’s fun to spend a ridiculous amount of time and resources on this clown fest, then go right ahead.

6 Likes

I don’t really miss it. But I also won’t be bummed when it returns. Heh… I guess unless it returns broken haha.

1 Like

Two members lost today as well (PC B2), taking a break 'til a competitive mode is there again :disappointed_relieved:

2 Likes

Of all the people that don’t want it back, I’d like to know why you guys choose to be stuck in a GW focused guild. Otherwise you are just trolling

2 Likes

No, the question is; Do you miss Guild Wars? Either you miss it or you don’t. If you miss it a little, you still miss it.

To me it looks like you miss it a little, which voting “yes” is correct.

2 Likes

Dont really miss the aggervatiin of it at all but i do miss the fact gw weeks the guild is always much more livley and talkative and i miss the 1500 gems but a new mode simular to ge might be fun . I tell ya whats not fun. BLOOD FRENZY os awful wouldnt be so bad if heros were out but there not and on that note heros outside of frenzy seems ok so leave them in areas where there is no frenzy and tale them out of blood frenzy or get rid of the garbage conpmletly

1 Like

Assume much? I chose a guild where GW is optional

3 Likes

In that case … join us Rob17, GW is optional and there’s an opening :wink:

Lo voy a poner en estos terminos, que pasaria si en la proxima actualizacion se rompe las misiones y no se puede hacer mas explorar ? SE ROMPE PARTE DEL JUEGO muchos queremos que nos regresen las guerras queremos competir que mover una gema te tardes 1 min para ver si la vas a cagar o no … al que no le guste no lo juege y ojoooo a mi tampoco me gusta el sistema de pvp pero entiendo que es un modo que hoy en dia me da opcion de mejorar mis estadisticas. QUEREMOS DE REGRESO LAS GUERRAS MUCHA GENTE ESTA ABANDONANDO

Good for you then!

Because i like my guild. I dont like GW. Its too much dependent on the current meta. If you’re in higher brackets its the same boring battles. So i play it for my guild, but if its gone forever i wouldn’t loose any sleep over it.

5 Likes

I would like to see it come back for fellow gulldmates, but wouldn’t lose any sleep if it didn’t come back. The persistent rng nonsense devs put out is more of an issue for me. Targeted dragon eggs should have been implemented ages ago

3 Likes

I personally don’t miss it; I made GW totally optional in my guild because I hate that game mode.

But I’m frustrated on behalf of the players that do like GW and have been kinda screwed over for months now. Really not fair to them that PvP was released in a way that broke GW.

4 Likes