Developer Q&A (20th August)

So Sin of Maraj releases separately? Not with version 4.0?

It releases separately, 4,0 will release later. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Still, some questions are still bugging me. If Apocalypse is not Sin of Maraj, so 4 Horseman and Xethanos don’t contribute to Sin of Maraj’s star level? Maximum stars level of it on next weekly reset is usual 5 instead of 7 stars?

Does that mean all 6 Guild Guardians are also not part of Hall of Guardian Fraction’s troops? So it still won’t affect Whitehelm’s star level? All they share are the same background art?

The guild guardians are not in the Hall of Guardians faction. The 4 hall of guardians troops count towards Whitehelm’s kingdom stars.

3 Likes

Will 4.0 be releasing new troops when it hits? Similar to, I want to say to 3.2 releasing? If the beta knows then the community should as well. Since resource management will be needed considering the new kingdom this Friday. And 4.0 coming most likely during the next Raids week.

Unless dramatic changes have been made since the beta, there will be new troops associated with the factions.

4 Likes

I believe eight new troops hit with 4.0, four for each of the factions, (All seeing Eye) and (Hall of Guardians).

2 Likes

Will it be possible to 10 star Whitehelm then?

3 Likes

Possible? Yes. It might not be easy or likely, but I believe that it is possible. Edit: with the standard disclaimer that there may have been changes made since I last interacted with the beta. (I know the devs have been doing things they didn’t let us play with. And I am shocked, shocked by this treatment!)

3 Likes

I feel like if I just use events keys for Sins. Then when 4.0 hits it should be more probable than possible? Not pictured is 500k glory and 20k seals.

Of course with RNG there’s no guarantees. Keep in mind I can use Ascension Orbs to get one of those hall of guardian troops to level 20 if needed. Just wanted to confirm that the faction troops count towards the overworld’s kingdom associated with it.
And thanks for your help with this.

3 Likes

They do, as it was confirmed on stream. The 4 troops for each linked faction add directly to troop count for that kingdom.

Whitehelm should jump up to 21 troops, which in theory should push the kingdom star cap beyond 10.

3 Likes

Thanks. I was having internet issues until the “free for all” so the audio was super laggy for most of the stream. Haven’t had a chance to rewatch it.

2 Likes

Whitehelm with maxed faction troops is 12*

3 Likes

Thanks for (re-)posting, was exactly my thought during the Q&A.

If the devs needed additional motivation to nerf LTs, you just provided it… :man_facepalming:

6 Likes

Changing legendary tasks won’t stop me from hoarding resources. It’ll just cause more players to quit the game. My Avatar says “no to nerfs”. If pictures matter, then my Avatar should balance it out.
I should not be representative of what normal players get or have. Also, within 2 weeks all of those keys will be gone.

You know, I did wonder what your avatar was supposed to say… because even when clicking on it, there’s no way to read “nerfs” there. It just says “ER”. :stuck_out_tongue: Might want to fix to convey the message correctly.

1 Like

Nah, it’s working as intended. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

So people might imagine it says “wiener”, “herp”, “bunners” or “spider”? Well, works for me.
Bunner.:rabbit:

1 Like

I’m anti all those things. JK…spiders are okay. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes