Developer Q&A (20th August)

Normally I would take offense at you not recognizing the best animal, but as today is Corgi-Day, I shall refrain from spamming bunny images to help you see the right path in life…for now. :stuck_out_tongue:
(Also spiders are terrifying! :persevere:)

2 Likes

He’s using the logo for the Nerf toy brand. It’s very recognizable (in the U.S. anyway). So, the message was readable to me. :smile_cat:

PS. Cats are still the best animal even on dog day. :stuck_out_tongue:

9 Likes

Thanks. Lol
And given nerfs were discussed by Sirrian on the stream. I figured most, but not all, would get it. Plus I didn’t see it worth the effort to compress the image to fit correctly. :grin:

1 Like

/looks at above posts

Sirrian said on-stream, no LT nerfs for 4.0.

In my personal opinion, there won’t be LT nerfs in the future.

3 Likes

If i correctly recall it was also mentioned the team could consider something else for players to spend gold on.
Edit: This was already listed by Lyrian:

3 Likes

Five long days until Salty’s stream revealing the details of 4.0…

1 Like

Oh. Okay, that makes sense. I have never heard of that brand before - we definitely don’t have it here in Germany. I suppose that clears things up for at least most of you then.:sweat: We oversea people don’t have your fancy stuff, dangit!:stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Everyone needs a Nerf supersoaker in their life. :smile_cat:

/end derail

6 Likes

Did you say Super Sucker :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Fun fact, when we are getting stressed at the office I enjoy jumping out of the shadows and nerf gunning the programmers. You know, because it’s helpful…

12 Likes

So basically the reason troops rarely get nerfed is because you gave them ptsd so they get nam flashbacks? I’m sold.

2 Likes

Now we know how bugs are born. Makes sense…

1 Like

Bugs are HATCHED from eggs left by female insects.

we definitely don’t have it here in Germany.

That´s definitily not true. I´ve got seven different Nerf guns on my own.
I HAD to buy them after my boyfriend did.

Arms race, you know. :disappointed_relieved:

Maybe everytime Salty shoots, the programmers create some nasty troops. :worried:

2 Likes

Wait…
Will Faction troops be in normal chests when 4.0 is released. Or are they exclusive to only delving chests?
(My apologies if this was covered already in the stream).

1 Like

This is something I’m not comfortable answering; factions are such a big departure from standard kingdoms that either option is possible, and I don’t think Salty has lifted the media blackout on beta features yet. Poke her and see if you can get a response. (I don’t think it was mentioned in one of her streams. If it had been, I would tell you what she revealed.)

2 Likes

Like most women. I feel it’s best not to poke her while she sleeps. Thanks though.

Obviously this is only important because of the new kingdom tomorrow and the update being right around the corner. I feel like the beta testers have strategic chest strategy knowledge that us common folk don’t have.

5 Likes

@Saltypatra If the beta testers know the answer to this than everyone else should too. It will be a bit unfair if faction troops are in chests and everyone but the beta testers uses all their keys tomorrow.

3 Likes

I wouldn’t.

I’ve drawn the line at discussing actual Underworld mechanics., as they haven’t been discussed at all.

My rule of thumb is that if Salty hasn’t streamed and discussed something, it’s off limits to discuss openly outside of the beta forums.

I hate it when I have a typo and it’s quoted forever and ever. :wink:

2 Likes