Dev Q and A Question Gathering Time (Questions In!)

Got some bad news everyone, we are going to have to shift our stream again due to publisher calls. I’m so sorry!

The stream will now be at 1 PM AEDT, which is 9 PM EST. See you there!

5 Likes

Still this friday?

Yes, still today.

3 Likes

I just got up for yooooooou!:weary:
Tell your publishers that and that I’m angry at them now. Then give them a picture of an angry rabbit. They should be afraid.
bunbun

4 Likes

if it only looked a little more like bunnynog…

2 Likes

I will send this to the publishers now!

4 Likes

Needs more

8 Likes

I keep forgetting that its the inside that counts. Some BunniNogs, even if they can kill men, might actually be pretty, one out of a million…

Excellent! No more delays from now on, then!:blush:

Dude, did you ever see Bunny’nog in real life? It’s not scary. It’s a cute bunny eating raspberries!
bunny__605-gif

2 Likes

…then it sneaks behind you, and before you know it its over your throat with a deadly bite…

1 Like

No, it will just eat the other raspberry. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Sorry, but BunniNogs the Bunnies from GoW kills knights like a Mantis kills her husband…

I still refuse to believe that! Bunnies are made for cuddles (if they are in the mood for cuddles, don’t cuddle bunnies against their will).
Strawberry bunny!
anigif_enhanced-25439-1456968811-2

1 Like

Then you might look at its spell and traits lol

Nazaré meme
Everytime i read these schedules…
And yes, i know how to use time on-line converters, but i’m always a little surprised that it’s already Friday at “Aussie Lands”.

2 Likes

friday

3 Likes

Is it Mrs. Nash? I wouldnt mind a womanly genuine mathematician as a troop called Nash. We have Mrs Tesla already.

It’s just misunderstood. You can’t forget that there are living plants/dryads in Krystara! They likely got scared of raspberry-eating bunnies because raspberries are plants as well and wrote those spell/traits!

Damn, now I will surely start singing this song in the shower in the morning, thank you.pffft…

1 Like

This might help

1 Like