Dev Q and A Question Gathering Time (Questions In!)

No, she is an actress of Soap Operas from here, in the pictures she was playing “Nazaré”, an evil stepmother if i’m not mistaken… I’m not very fond of soap operas but they are a great source of memes over here.

Damn ozz
:stuck_out_tongue::rofl::kissing_heart: (No need to say it’s a joke right?)

I know Oz, i have on-line time converters in my bookmarks, but i never get used to simply look at the time and instantly convert it.

2 Likes

Live in 20 min!!!

2 Likes

Stream can be viewed here will be live in a few minutes

3 Likes

@Sirrian @Nimhain
Since you asked me on Stream to give TH feedback about transparency:
The TH board is just as (horrible) transparent as the battle one, but the TH background is the worst of all backgrounds. It’s too detailed, making the transparent board the worst in that mode - but it’s still bad in battle as well, though not as much as in TH (because TH has also more cascades).
It would help if we could return to choosing the background in TH like it was before (last background seen = TH background), otherwise yes, TH board transparency needs to be lessened… but really, all board transparency should be lessened. TH is just the worst offender.

And now I’ll make a summary post of the Q&A as promised, give me some time, everyone. Need to type things up.

4 Likes

The best would be to have no 8x8 board transparency at all, like it was before. For both PvP and TH.

1 Like

Quoting myself like a dumbbutt since I tried doing a thing. Sorry for the fat wheel in the middle.
Here is a side-by side comparision using TH as example.
New UI (random background) - Old UI - New UI with the current background.
See how the current background is a million times worse than the other, random background and how everything is still a lot more transparent in the new UI?
Basically, the horror of the new transparency depends on the background, but it’s always somewhat of an issue. In the current TH, thanks to its background and the addition of endless cascades, it’s absolute hell. TH Is unplayable. It was playable before (with player-chosen background), but even then worse thanks to the transparency.
Same for battles - Leonis is much better than Blighted Lands.
This could all be averted with a non-transparent background like we had before.
But if it has to be transparent, let us pick our backgrounds (again, like it was before) at least in TH, please.

The hat is awesome, the halo is just incredible Sirrian is wearing! Lol

Yes! This is coming in 3.3! Fantastic

please write the developer’s answers, some people do not perceive English by ear :flushed:

@Sheba has already done this!

2 Likes