Dev Q and A Question Gathering Time (Questions In!)

Tiers above mythic have been denied, they made that promise when they brought back mass troop disenchant.

1 Like

I can’t find the exact post but I vividly remember Sirrian saying that, “They had no plans to add another rarity beyond mythic”. This was early in 2016 iirc.
He never definitively said no so I can see where it would be open for debate.

5 Likes

When will you improve your server issues?

I am getting so sick of the connection errors and that green ‘retry’ button.

still losing defense fights in guild wars but magically they don’t show up. am i losing pvp points? i’d like to see everyone who fights me and not just some. how matches go unaccounted each week?

Sirrian hinted on a recent stream that the hero class might be getting all three perks integrated into the overall stat boost.
Are there any plans to add to this ?

3 Likes

Yeah, and I remember slightly differently…

I was, a bit perhaps rude. But I remember a promise that there will never be a a level higher than mythic.

Can we make a players overall stats permanent? So if a player does quit a guild, they can take what they’ve earned, and not just have it disappear after quitting a guild?

1 Like

This was the post:

TLDR: It doesn’t look like they will ever say point blank that extra cards won’t be used in the future. Frankly, if that were the case, they would just instantly disenchant copies over 4 once they became mythic.

2 Likes

Can we get a cancel cast spell option? I’ve lost a few by selecting the wrong spell.

8 Likes

Stop playing when you drunk :stuck_out_tongue:

Any chance of being able to do fundraisers in the future and have a percentage of the sales go to a charity like http://childsplaycharity.org/ ?

2 Likes

Besides the 27/30 change to GW, what other changes are planned to happen to GW??

What is 27/30?

That the best 27 scores counts in GW.

3 Likes

Shouldn’t this thread be in a different section? There’s not many posts.

When will Spinnerette and Ser Cygnea be available for glory?

Will* Spinnerette and Ser Cygnea be available for glory?

(Probably not.)

Questions are here! I have edited them down to be much shorter, as it is easier to understand them on Stream this way. I am also hoping to do graphics that will pop up during the Stream, so the questions need to be a lot shorter to be easily read in the images I’m making.

Without further ado, here are the top ten (plus one that I liked and one I made up) questions for the Stream tomorrow. (Please also be aware that the time has changed due to meetings and will be at 10 AM AEDT, which is 6 PM EST.)

• What are you currently working on?

• When is 3.3 coming and will it add the 27/30 guild wars scoring option?

• Is there any news regarding particle effects, status effects and transparency in 3.3?

• Are there any plans to rework PVP Defence incentives to encourage players to use different troops?

• Are you intending for troops that explode gems to be the strongest in the game? Is there a plan to introduce troops that encourage other play styles?

• Could we have a larger variety of weekly events? (And less with treasure maps?)

• Are there any updates concerning the new Guild Wars troops?

• Will the Dragon Soul receive a unique legendary trait?

• Would you consider adding a trait that counters spell damage?

• Will you add the old event weapons to the SoulForge? Or add them to the store?

• Are there any plans to add a ‘play again’ button at the end of an Explore or Quest battle?

• Would Infinity+2 consider doing any charity drives? And if so, how could players get involved?

8 Likes

These are pretty awesome questions! No duplicates from last Q&A, that’s nice!

Just kinda worried that the question “What are you currently working on?” is way too general. The answer could be anything, from “General bug fixes” to “Writing a Mab x Hot Dude fanfiction for Salty” to “Cleaning up my desk”.:thinking::stuck_out_tongue: Also, technically, the answer “I’m working on answering everyone’s question in this month’s Q&A” will be the correct one. Because… that’s what they will currently be doing when they read the question.

Maybe one last question, I know this have been bothering some include myself:
Are you planning to make the 8x8 game board non transparent?

EDIT: I see first now that the question is already in your list. Just the word I didnt understand at first, transparency. thanks!