Dev Q and A Question Gathering Time (Questions In!)

Can we lower the hero class change cost from 50 gems?

13 Likes

Does hero class need a 24 hour timer or can we just change at anytime? For free.

5 Likes

Any plans to bring back Gem priority sliders?

(The way the AI picks and chooses its gems currently seem to be RNG based. For example, it will skip a 4 gem extra turn that it could use the Mana on to go for skulls. Or it skips skulls that will keep it alive to go for a cast.)

2 Likes

Guild wars defense wins and losses wonā€™t All show up in defense log, can we get a separate defense log in the guild wars menu?

1 Like

Or just upgrade the defense log to keep up better, I can definitely tell as paragon when the number goes up on the counter but nothing shows up in pvp.

Iā€™d like to know who all beat me and who lost.

Why are we punished for being in a good guild? We get far less gold and pvp points per battle.

14 Likes

Are you finished with the ui? Because it still needs a lot of work.

1 Like

This is an issue that cropped up after reset this week, and weā€™re currently working on a fix for it.

What about tesla? My game froze and had to restart and now im missing her like everyone else

1 Like

Yup, weā€™re aware and working on it.

1 Like

Can we be done with treasure hunt map events? And come up with more fun and exciting weekly events?

19 Likes

Or just make treasure maps better, like putting the rewards per unit of time on par with PVP. That would work too.

2 Likes

Watch them make it an Arena event for next weekā€¦ :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

We havenā€™t seen that once. Iā€™d like it.

Treasure maps hive no xp or trophies and low resources afterlong drag of a match.
Arena at least gives xp and rewards.

1 Like

Yeah, you and everyone else with Dawnbringer, maybe. The rest of us would be marching with torches and pitchforks.

3 Likes

I know this has been asked many times, and this is not in any sort of priority to change right now.
But Treasure Maps, Iā€™m not asking if how they work will change, they are perfectly fine as is.
What Iā€™d like to ask if, if it would be possible to make the rewards scale up with player levels.
The issue with maps is that they become less and less rewarding the more you progress in the game and the more you get other means of obtaining similar rewards.

Level scaling the rewards would give higher level players another option of game mode to play instead of solely relying on Arena and PvP. Also as other things scale with player level I feel like it wouldnā€™t be too complex to implement.

2 Likes

The game changed a lot over the years, and as a player from the Ā« start Ā», i would like the devs to comment on a trend:

1- explosion is now the main way to collect mana. Not matching gems, not even converting. The fastest, strongest teams all explode and fill entire teams of Mythics in 1 turn. Explosion are also, very often , self cycling with extra turns with current cascades.
Is this intended? Is this where you want the game? Is a race to fill the exploder first the goal here?

15 Likes

You should break that up into two separate questions because i donā€™t think theyā€™ll consider answering ones with major different parts like that. Just saying because iā€™d love to see the first part answered and iā€™m afraid it will get passed over if not.

True. Iā€™ll edit and remove the second part. I really want to hear about explosions.

Tip I got last time: Shorten the question as much as possible. Short questions are very much encouraged by the devs. I had a super-long one (shorter than yours, though) and they had to read it out on stream and it was a bit of a mess.

Making it into: ā€œSelf-cycling exploders are the best way to fill your whole team immediately, making battles only a race to fill your exploder first. Is this the intended direction for GoW?ā€ might net you a bigger chance. You can put it in bold under your longer explanation; the devs will only get the question itself, no explanation around it anyway.

2 Likes