Dev Q and A Question Gathering Time (Questions In!)

Any plans to eventually add some of the old special event weapons (Eggplosion, Fire&Ice and whatnot) to the SoulForge? Or at the very least have some of the rarer ones actually show up in the shop for those purists wishing for complete collections?

18 Likes

The lack of variety in PvP what are some ideas you have of fixing that?

3 Likes

The arena rework when will that be happening?

2 Likes

Any mythic buff/nerfs happing soon?

1 Like

How about doing the Moa event for the new kingdom but instead of 1 troop there is a chance that a troop will be replaced by any common, rare or ultra rare from the new kingdom?

Will 3.3 lessen the sparkle effects?

8 Likes

Any plans to add another tier above Mythic? Some of us have a lot of extra copies hoarding up.

6 Likes

Any plans to add double click to activate skills for pc?

Any plans to add a play again button at the end of a Explore/quest battle so we dont get kicked to the worldmap after every battle?

20 Likes

They told us they wouldn’t, doing so would cause massive amounts of backlash from the people who didn’t just keep their copies.

4 Likes

When are you going to fix the bug/s that reset guild wars defense teams?

1 Like

When/are you going to let us swap the order of our teams?

12 Likes

To my knowledge nothing has been confirmed or denied for tiers beyond mythic.

1 Like

Why did you change all the notifications to green instead of the more obvious red?

And can they be changed back?

1 Like

As before, can you move the Soul Forge out of “Games”?

Can the basic resources in the top-right be made pretty and orderly again?

I mean these things, how they used to be in a nice little row:

2 Likes

And to add on, can a notification please be added to the Dungeons so we don’t forget to play them each day?

11 Likes

We should be able to reach last thing of a list with one single press on up button.
Hero menu then inventory menu: I must scan everything to reach bottom.
In troop filter menu same thing: Kingdom list for ex. a simple press on up button and I should be in Zulkari.
Same thing for all the teams saved. For players that have more than 30 or 40 slots available, its a pain.

Tbh Im surprised that such a basic concept has been forgotten.

3 Likes

Why do we (unless its just me) keep getting these download windows?

3 Likes

They keep appearing during logins, and when you collect tributes sometimes it seems… Probably a recent bug with assets.

1 Like