Dev Q&A (Get Your Questions In!) Thursday

Are there any plans on making a whole new gems of war game?

1 Like

A new gems game? Top Secret lol

But with all the effort moving to Unity and the new UI, I think they are trying to license the gems engine some more.

1 Like

@Ozball
What UI font / color / tweaks can be made without a patch (differentiate console / mobile )

2 Likes

@UKresistance well said. These are the types of comments that need to be posted right now. What can we as players do to help the devs get things back on track.

I would like to see thicker colored borders on the troops as well as a larger mana icon.

1 Like

Why do I have to scroll all the way down to wildfolk, or all of the way through all of the banners to select the zhul’kari one. It’s just so backwards. And do gw troops still have no gem counter?

Suggestion for guild wars will there ever be battles based on type of troop rather than colors for example four rogue troops or monsters or daemons it would make it fun worth looking into if you ask me

3 Likes

@Saltypatra, will we get a 2nd “Dev Q&A” next week (one month from the 1st one)? :slight_smile:

Indeed, it will be next week. :slight_smile: I’ll make a thread in a few days for questions.

2 Likes

@Saltypatra is there any chance to get some of the questions and answers here to read in the forum. i know, the streams are still available on twitch. but english isnt my first language (and i think many others people too) Reading english and understand it is ok, but spoken english is a great problem for me. and here are some questions i realy wanted to know your answers. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

@Saltypatra perhaps to avoid confusion you could close this thread as it’s superseded by the more recent one?