Yes it will.
I was looking at ADT (Atlantic Daylight Time) which is different than Australian Daylight Time .
Just want to convert in my timezone .
Will it be an one-hour stream?
Damn that’s 9.30am for me I will have to miss it I will still be asleep
Are there any plans to change the tribute on console to perhaps balance rewards to those that can’t log on every hour to collect them as our counterparts on the Mobile platform can? (I know my friends that play on Mobile collect about 3x more than I do just due to the fact they can play anywhere at anytime and log in to the phone game in a moment to collect then go back to work etc… not so easy with a console perhaps something could be done for the less fortunate).
Along with this are there plans to increase the “possible” tribute kingdom max with 29 (and possibly more) kingdoms now?
The tribute cap is 15 or higher: I got a 15-kingdom tribute last week. With 29 kingdoms, at 26% chance each, the odds of a 16 or higher are 1 in 1257. Even if I were collecting 12 tributes a day, that is three months of collections before I should expect to have seen a 16+.
Now, once we start seeing 9-starred kingdoms, the math changes dramatically. But for now a cap of 15 (or whatever it is) is highly unlikely to impact play in a significant way. You would lose a couple of gems once every thousand plus tribute collections.
Edit: this, of course, is assuming a tribute cap even exists. Has a dev said anything of the sort?
Edit again: there was a question upthread about a mobile app (a la Mass Effect) that would let console players log in and collect tribute. A worthy suggestion, I think.
It shouldn’t happen before a long time… From @Lyya’s spoiler (until February 1st) none kingdom will have the 9th star…
Because you need 19 troops in a kingdom… and on February 1st, the max will be 17 troops in one kingdom.
I never heard about that. There were a few 18-kingdoms records.
But tribute ratio can be tweaked so who knows what it’s going on now…
Okay! Without further ado, here is your list of questions!
- What are your plans for kingdom reworks and nerfing/buffing troops?
- Will the seasonal imps be rebalanced?
- Are you going to change the event key drop pool now that gems are so rare?
- How often do the devs play GoW? How often do they play the level 1000, fully traited part of the end game?
- Tasks were nerfed because players could earn gold faster. Now that mana surging on 4 matches has been removed and matches are slower, will these be restored or adjusted to compensate this?
- In GWs, when are we going to see the troop bonus for defense teams for the best 27 players?
- All things Wisp. Is it going to be changed, how did it get approved, etc.
- Will there be an arena re-work in the future?
- What are you planning to do about Dawn Bringer in Arena?
- Is there a set number of kingdoms that you plan on releasing, or is the plan to just keep cranking them out over time for the foreseeable future?
Bonus Question! (Because Salty likes it!)
- The game splash shows 3 companies - can you explain what their roles are and how it works in practice?
As you can see, I’ve merged some questions together. This means we can cover more. If your question was missed (and there were more than a few near misses) feel free to pop on stream and ask then!
Can’t wait! Remember, that’s 10 AM tomorrow morning AEDT, or 7PM EST on Wednesday.
Thanks for selecting my questions regarding event keys, I know it’s a bone of contention for so many players now.
that’s a lot of questions that can be answered with no… but I’ll stay positive and look forward to hearing the answers to those questions (and an awesome stream)
Woohoo! I won the Salty bonus prize!
What was the prize? A fruit icecream?
How will you be answering questions like this? Will it be the usual soon you guys answer to most questions or will it be an actual time frame like for example in 3.2 which we hope to have out sometime in November?
This question wasn’t picked so you will have a chance to ask tomorrow if you’re watching.
I will prefer that Infernal King will be the one with a new 3rd trait .
2 Arena questions , no treasure map questions .
You’ll have to find out when Sirrian answers!
Give me more loot
I’m a little concerned that the Dawnbringer question doesn’t focus on it as an AI defense. I don’t think anyone cares if players can use it themselves, but facing it in battle is rage-inducing.
Also, the 4x speed/rewards nerf question skipped the part about the AI changes to make the player lose more, which took effect when Unity hit. This was also a direct nerf to rewards.
I included this in my original question shortly after you said about it. It’s a valid point which needs addressing.
Don’t understand why it’s been skipped.
Damn that’s going to take forever and I really want to know if I’ll have a timeframe of when GW might start being fun.