Design-a-Troop Competition! (WEEK TWO: Theme & Visual Style for the troop)

bottom-of-barrell

3 Likes

Just a reminder

Um, your point being what exactly…?

I am under the impression that memes, gifs, and photos of all kinds (pointless or otherwise) are to be posted in appropriate threads.

One image posted as a dry (meant-to-be-humorous) observation is not meme-bombing. I think it can count as:

…we are hardly overflowing with them are we?

3 Likes

I have been told after only one picture that i was violating the guidelines because it was in an inappropriate thread for it.

But… Ahh… Lol, silly me! I forgot the rules dont apply the same to everyone so by all means… Carry on

You remember the Jamie Mythbuster image that TSC flagged? lol :joy:
It gave me a good laugh at least.

1 Like

What about this one @Jainus?

Oh yeah… Lol that one only applies to me also… Nvm

Silly EULA - someone can take my suggestion - but I was hoping for a troop like this:

IMG_3025

Or This:
IMG_3026

Good luck to all those that live where you are able to participate. :wink:

8 Likes

The scorpion creature or whateevr it is, if it ever comes in a re edited fashion into GoW, I am 110% sure it will have wings too! :wink:

3 Likes

I posted one image that was a comment on the long stream of suggestions so far, and therefore on topic.

Our subsequent exchanges with your helpful reminders of the rules and unhelpful martyrdom have taken us a bit off topic. I apologise to other members for my part in that.

8 Likes

Yup! All vangors fault! How dare i cite the guidelines… Guess im just a troll huh?

1 Like

and spikes… and a flaming axe :smiley:

EDIT: and probably have a spell that costs 25 mana that we won’t ever feel like casting?

3 Likes

Sometimes its better to keep it simple, like the Bone Scorpion, its skull looks almost like a Xenomorph from the Alien franchise

3 Likes

A Beast from Adana

Troop Quote Teaser:

“The Cat came Back!”

Want more? Have to wait… :wink:

But was it “the very next day?”

1 Like

Kingdom: Mist of Scales
Primary Type: Naga
Secondary Type: Beast

Naga King, anyone?

3 Likes