Design-a-Troop Competition! (WEEK TWO: Theme & Visual Style for the troop)

Blackhawk Wildfolk Rogue

Ah, a EULA. Was wondering why your legal team just suddenly decided the contest was ok.

This part worries me:

What are you planning to do to us?

Also, have someone check the date in the last paragraph. As currently written, I can request a list of winners now. This will certainly save me the trouble of participating over the next few weeks.

3 Likes

I’m just posting what I was given! :stuck_out_tongue:

Wargare/Beast from Maugrim Woods

This is mostly standard legal coverage for claims that participants can make such as:

• I joined the contest and my idea was used, so i should receive money from the use of my intelectual property (idea) since it’s being used by the company and possibly generating revenue, i’ll sue… (Costs from the idea and Loss of money from the use of it.)

• I joined the contest and was disqualified because of reasons X, Y and Z. This was so disappointing and emotionally distressing, i’ll sue… (Damages covers even emotional and reputation.)

• I joined the contest and tried to dance Chachacha riding a monocicle blindfolded inside the tiger’s cage in the zoo to record a video hoping to increase my chances of winning. After that was hit by truck driven by an one eyed psycotic platypus. I blame the contest for leading me into such dangerous activities, i’ll sue… (Injuries)

Yeah i went a little too far with the last one… But i believe you got the point.

13 Likes

Blackhawk Undead Merfolk

2 Likes

I would love to see a tainted goblin from Zaejin who posesses demonic powers and keeps the goblin ability to repeat it forewer.

Daemon Goblin (and Mystic, if triple types would be available)

2 Likes

Blackhawk
Rogue/Merfolk

1 Like

Oh COME ON! Stupid EULA, just gonna leave the thread now, have fun …

1 Like

you can still throw good ideas, just not get rewards, why leave?
i thought you would do it for free too (i would)

1 Like

Winners will have to provide proofs of residency?

The fact that DaT became a competition is not really appreciated… Could all participants received a copy of the troop, at least? Or all players so everyone could know how great our community is?

1 Like

How cool would be to get a game mail with something like:

A gift for you!
“Our great community in the forum heleped us design this troop. Here have one copy. Be sure to join in the creation process next week to help us creaing even better one! You can find our forum link in the Settings->Links”
(1) Troop

6 Likes

To be honest, I’d rather the designed Troop was purchasable for Glory. Epics that you get one of free (but are never purchasable) are the hardest Troops to Mythic in the whole game.

7 Likes

Well they should do both!

5 Likes

Stormheim - Giant/ (three-headed) Tauros

2 Likes

Adana - Giant/Mech

2 Likes

Silverglade / Beast

Khetar undead/beast

3 Likes

Dragon’s Claw Dragon/Mystic

Silverglade - Daemon/Fey - Red and Horns :):japanese_ogre: