Delves: Strategies, tactics and tips

Your enemy resummoned harpies dont have their 3rd trait. Lucky :smile:

1 Like

Yes, that was kind of a tactic, try killing one that started the battle and have all 3 traits :smiley:
But that is for some reason how it worked since it was released and during the event.

Did Amanithrax 100 with Mushroom Man, King Gobtruffle, King Gobtruffle, King Gobtruffle (Ocularen Banner) with no potions.

It was extremely boring and slow paced, but not actually difficult in the slightest.

Notes:

1 King Gobtruffle was pretty ineffective
2 King Gobtruffle cycled between each other well, but not perfectly
3rd King Gobtruffle saw no action (without potions)

It floods a lot of brown on the board so filling Mushroom Man was not a real problem. I would love to explode it off the board, but also don’t want to run Exploadstool.

I guess the only variation I “may” consider is Mushroom Man, King Gobtruffle, King Gobtruffle, Exploadstool (Ocularen Banner) - banner doesn’t seem ideal with the negative Brown, but filling King Gob is top priority.

I don’t see myself doing 200 without potions, not because of difficulty, but because the monotony is pretty high on this one.

Edit: 200 was a joke with potions… sticking with Mushroom Man + 3 King Gobtruffles.
Edit: 500 was still a joke, though I lost a run because the boss room exploder thought it would be cute to explode and cascade skull kill 2 troops in one turn (after mushroom man got overwhelmed by skulls). (4 tier 7s purchased)

4 Likes

What team would be useful in delves in the City of Thieves? With blue and purple restrictions. HKI? Megavore?..

Keeper of Souls reigns supreme. I’ve got a team for that and its the same one I use for Amanithrax.

I’m afraid I missed it. Could you please show your team here?

blue:
Yet another HKI delve (possibly with Vash’Dagon now)
Zuul’Goth
King Gobtruffle

purple:
Yasmine
Keeper of Souls/Mang

to name some. It also depends the enemy traits.

This was the Primal Rift one that matches here…

Mang
Apothecary (Blue)
Keeper of Souls (Purple)
The Possessed King (Blue/Purple)
Kraken Banner or Slayer Banner… depends on how you value negative colors…

also works at Amanithrax (M, Apo (green), KoS (brown), TPK (green))

1 Like

This is what I use, yes. Figure Slayer makes more sense as there isn’t any yellow on the team. Class can be anything with a fast start until things get real tough, at which point Titan (or another barrier class) is far superior because of the brown synergies.

No love for Sorrowful Banner? :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

I haven’t used this team in a while, though, so I don’t know how each banner flows. I’m guessing TPK can make up for an extra 1 or 2 mana to Apothecary?

Sorrowful and Mushroom banners are also good, but at the same time Brown is the primary color (Mang/KoS) so more emphasis on Brown is usually the direction.

1 Like

MC/Apo/HKI/Megavore regular team i think

1 Like

Eoe,apothecary,high king irongut,obsidus. Runs well imo.

Any news on faction troops at 500 ? Relying on luck sux…

1 Like

Yes, this was discussed during the Q&A and 4.5 preview stream.

The new Kingdom levels, specifically 12 and 14, will provide faction hoard bonus (+25% per) to their related faction.

For me, the main thing this will do is make level 20 farming a little bit easier :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: /I would have a broader selection of viable AoE troops to choose from :stuck_out_tongue:.

Nothing beats half-mana start Rowanne for fast lv20 delving.:grinning:

4 Likes

If its green with no blue then just run a second Rowanne lol.

Now that kingdom power relies on 2,500 All-Seeing Eye renown, any tips on the Faction team?

What is your strategy? What is the route you use?

Look above in the thread. Chances are people posted soon after it was released.

I was looking for a suggested team for ASE too but there’s over 1100 posts in this thread lolllll. I gave up.