Delves: Strategies, tactics and tips

You are most welcome. :smile:

I didn’t do any delves yesterday, but did manage to finish Illitihia 1st try today. I switched to the Unicorn Banner and did the Golem, Archon Statue, Ancient Golem and Dark Monolith room as suggested. Everything went as planned.

We did still have +3 Attack, +2 Magic, and +4 life/armor from GW week, and I didn’t want to risk losing in Boss Room, so I did use 5 Sacred Treasures to upgrade hoard for a mere 103k gold. (My Tank got down to 37 health at one point).

For the Boss fight, one thing I noticed is those 4 chains really add up quick. My Colussus had his Magic drained to zero right away, but my second Hive’s magic blossomed up to 138, and restored it for him.

I kept checking the enemy team’s magic every turn, just to double check, and anytime it would hit the 20s, I’d use it for boosts.

And after I killed the 1st two troops, I relaxed a bit and Boom! went the skyfall skulls. I thought i had it where if my 2nd hive cast, the enemy would have to make a match that set up me for skulls, but nope, it had a four match drop down, two troops die.

Yup, I recovered mentally, but still shaking physically, I pulled out the win. Thank you for and @Dust_Angel for the tips. (and @TheIdleOne as well).

Cedric, er, Orpheus Medal and two Seasonal. Best I got at the moment. My screen shots refuse to load. I hate technology.

Edit: got the shots…after skyfall skulls…

I found the will to win.

8 Likes