Delves: Strategies, tactics and tips

I might look to start compiling those tips above into little guides, like:

CRYPT KEEPERS SUPER GUIDE

• Run the following team.
    • Lady Morana
    • Lady Morana
    • Lady Morana
    • Grave Seer
  • Your goal with this team is to utilize Lady Morana’s ability to deal lethal damage to enemies. This has a (10% + 2% x Purple Gem Count) chance to occur, so this kingdom is heavily luck-based, but if you can get a lucky roll it’ll be a breeze.
  • Utilize your Grave Seer to fill the board with Purple gems (for the boost ratio) and for board control (i.e. preventing enemy Purple matches due to their Grave Seer).
  • Keep Grave Seer in the back to avoid blocking Red mana.
  • Look to maximize boosts. Increase your Hoard level as reasonable, spend Blue Deeds on Sword’s Edge to improve the team bonus and Hoard bonus, work on Kingdom Power to improve stats overall.
  • A big change that came to this team is the addition of Medals. I recommend 1 Medal of Anu (for the additional Mana) with the other two medals being either something to improve defense (Yasmine is better than Gaard here because Spectral Knight deals so much true damage) or Cedric to help deal with Nightshade.
  • The biggest improvement that I don’t think anyone has mentioned yet: Elite Levels are incredibly important here, more than almost anywhere else. If you can farm for medals and level up Lady Morana, you gain 1/2/4 Armor and 3/6/8 Life, for a total of 7 Armor and 17 Life. Not only is this a massive boost in toughness to help deal with enemy damage, it also helps with…
  • Grave Seer targeting! This is one of the weird intricacies of this faction. If Grave Seer is levelled and Lady Morana has no Elite Levels, Grave Seer will be the toughest troop and thus casting will enchant itself, which is significantly less useful than if a Morana was enchanted. Underlevelling Grave Seer used to be the only solution, and you were screwed otherwise. Now you can just level Morana (I believe only once is sufficient) to boost Morana’s stats without boosting Grave Seer’s. Just be sure not to add Elite Levels to Grave Seer or you’ll end up in the same bind.
  • Gameplay video from jsg

EDIT: You can find other Delve Super Guides here:

Delve Super Guide Quick Links
14 Likes