Deer Kitten

Yes, people have already answered.
Basically, you’ll Devour less on offense, probably when you need it the most, so it becomes a less reliable troop.
Meanwhile, you’ll get devoured 2-3 times in a row and it will be even more « statistically frustrating ».

The problem with Kraken is the trait. That’s why he’s there multiple times in teams.
I am happy he is being rebalanced, but personally I still consider that the main 2 « cancers » spreading in this game, and breaking it’s gameplay, are (1) % happening of big effect (devour, destroy, rebirth) and (2) Offensive/Controling effects on gem-match.

But judging from the troops that are released, the devs are of a very different opinion.

6 Likes

Now my krakens eat less. Ai krakens? Like MORE OFTEN. Work with CAUSES not with effects. Fix freaking formula, not numbers.

1 Like

I think that is a very astute observation.

So now after testing kraken for a bit… Turns out he is useless now… I cast him 22 times in 4 battles and he devoured exactly 0 times…

This plus his trait only triggering once per board means he isnt a good offensive troop and he isnt a good support troop either

Well done… Pfft

I think its a scam against players with disabilities…
because my OCD is screaming …
Buy it !!! lol

1 Like

In fact , some of these trait are so good that they are they only reason to play a card.

If Mab’s spell was changed to « nothing happens » , she would still be used just for that third trait.

6 Likes

Heh i cant wait to see all the complaints once bards 3rd trait starts creating havoc lol

Which one? :slight_smile:

It was updated to grant +1 to all stats each turn for all yellow troops. RIP silence grief team, may you stay buried.

5 Likes

@turintuor unless this has been changed that i am unaware of…

Lol so a pre-release nerf huh?

I guess ppl wont be happy until there is a 100% win rate…

I think i may be done with the forums for today…

Cheers
Vangor

Well it was a stupid trait in all honesty.

4 Likes

I fail to see how nerfing troops so dumb-strong that any clown can win with their eyes closed will increase win rates.

I figured if you increase the need-for-skill ratio, the win rates will reflect the player base more.

5 Likes

Good point. A team that can be played by a computer opponent which is about as smart as my cat Ollie and consistently win. smh do the math here :laughing: We have GW which is oriented as a skill-based game mode, and then a series of wackily imbalanced troops which reduce the game to a slot machine. I applaud raising the minimum required player skill.

7 Likes

Just curious how many times did you restart? Exact same thing happened to me n i restarted 3 times, getting sick of rebooting.

Brudda Goodwill, just take a break from these boards. Sometimes its healthy.

I may have a spot for Ollie in our guild.
Pretty sure he can win if you throw something together like Krys/TDS/Mab/Famine or something.
:wink:

Amen to this.

7 Likes

As if not major waves of complaints have already been hitting these boards yet, it would surely have been like a tsunami of complaints if that trait went through.

3 Likes

Maybe not, if the Silence also could apply to forum accounts

3 Likes