Deer Kitten

Careful there, your cat is probably fooling you. I uncovered the truth about “A.I luck” being nothing but C.A.T.S (Chaotic - Algorithm - Totally - Sadistic). For reference, this is an accurate representation of a single line of code from C.A.T.S:

:wink:

28 Likes

all spoiler details are subject to change until actual release. It was never guaranteed to release as is

I thought Krakens and trolls were nerfed. I have been testing some Abynissia GW teams since I crafted her today and the first time I didn’t have an impervious last slot I got destroyed in a couple of turns. Guess it’s back to dragons vs Kraken/Troll.

Yes I still use my counter team myself ( fast empowered team with Keghammer and Gob Chomper)

Every time (and it was many times) Kraken was in the other team, i was devoured 100%. And it wasnt a it-feels-like, it was 100%. Here is something wrong.

2 Likes

That didn’t happen to me. As always, neither your data-free anecdote nor mine carry any weight towards “proof”.

Odd bug? Or changes were reverted?

Trolls and Kraken for me on iPad seem to be back to pre-nerf state. Very odd, having been playing on my phone today where the nerf was clearly in place. Just booted up the tablet and am seeing this both on my collection and on pvp enemies.

To be clear: these shots are from right now on my device.

I’ve tried restarting the app, and checking appstore for updates…

@sirrian @Saltypatra

PC shows correctly.Kraken too…

Out of curiosity, when playing with the troops are the spawning the old or new number of gems? ie is this a text only bug? or functionality as well?

@Ozball text still wrong on console

This thread title made me think of this. Enjoy.

5 Likes

LMAO

The shoe and vacuum joke made me laugh for days. :rofl:
Thanks for sharing.

4 Likes

@Sirrian, hi
Please, kick your translator in Russian, or do not pay him for the tranlation. This is Google translator.
Here’s a reverse translation for you.

its not funny, my eyes bleed with blood
original in russian

8 Likes

Meant to highlight this earlier in the week (bold emphasis mine):

Made me lol that all the people taking a dump on @Vangor for suggesting the trolls were easy enough to beat with Krystenax were also taking a dump on Sirrian’s official dev-approved™ method of countering forest troll/kraken teams.

4 Likes

«языковой барьер» Language barrier - Wikipedia
kill = kick

2 Likes

Well, there are reasons for that.
First, Krystenax is not a really reliable counter, as Trolls fill faster and you only needed 1 cast to win in the blob days. Also, « removing » a color is not always a good option: it may give cascades to opponent if you can’t pick the right color, and you also give a board with 5 colors, which are prone to cascades.

Second, the argument was more over the use of TDS, an exploder, than Krystenax.

Third, not the first time the devs pull that argument. Back before the Wisp adjustments, it had been tested as fine because a Mab team can eat it.
I am not a fan of that line of thinking. oh , this unbalanced troop is just fine because I can beat it with this other clearly out of balance troop.

Try this. Make a team with Krystenax, TDS, and Mab, (yes just 3 troops) and give it to a 4 years old kid. He’ll easily win most of his games.
Nothing to do with brains or strategy, some cards are just plain out over others in power.
I just don’t think the game should be balanced around those.

3 Likes

Lol i dont seem to have these problems… Maybe i am just super lucky

Yeah because others made it that way… I never said TDS was a counter… Other ppl said that and yelled at me for it even tho i specifically said otherwise… That was just people who couldnt make a reasonable argument against the loser troll vangor so they put words in my mouth to use as an excuse to call me out… Kinda like you are doing now

Then why doesnt everyone do this?

For weeks everyone is complaining about troll/kraken and even start threads asking for counter help and when i post my method of reliably beating it everyone who was askimg for help just crapped on me and my suggestion without even bothering to try it out.

And they did this is because those ppl wanted 2 things. First they wanted a reason to complain so a reliable counter spoiled that. Secomd they wanted a reason to call me out and call me troll or worse.

I have heard from several people who also use shiny to counter troll/kraken either on their own or after reading my suggestion and said it works well but most wont say so because they saw how i was treated

So that said… I invite those who called me names to say the same thing to sirrian…

Yeah… Didnt think so…

3 Likes

I mostly run Krys/Krys/TDS/Pharos for the souls from PvP and it works just fine against the trolls. I can’t even imagine how much easier it would be with a Mab in last slot instead.

Krys is a very reliable troll counter. People also forget about the immunity to entangle.

3 Likes

For the record, my anti kraken team is Krystenax, TDS, Mab, Dracos. I do explode with TDS but use a little strategy to determine when it’s safer to do so. Most of my losses in PvP since I started using this team are not from kraken teams - I maybe lose once or twice a week to kraken

3 Likes

Same here… Its a good way to fill your krys before enemy troll gets filled too

2 Likes