Deer Kitten

Let’s not forget that you can face Trolls every day in GW but can only use Kryst two of those days. There aren’t good removers of every color so having a decent counter is not a sufficient condition.

1 Like

… Yeah we are going to fix this. For some reason Orpheus translates as orthopedic?

yes
and not only the name is wrong, but also a description
words used not related to the game
also written all the order form with an insulting appeal to YOU (I do not know how to say it in English)

FWIW, I don’t think the Troll/Kraken nerf (much like the Wisp nerf before it) did much. They’re still everywhere, and as obnoxious as ever.

If I didn’t keep up with the forums I’d be mystified as to why they were available for refund.

2 Likes

Sad part is that the bug letting Kraken kill two enemies with damage and a third with the devour… that thing is still in the game.

3 Likes

Give it some time for those who use it to realize they are getting less wins now. I have definitely noticed those teams now getting lower win/loss ratios. Just checked the pvp leaderboard on xb1 and only 2 people using it in the top 50.

After testing the recent nerf of troops I can only say that it didn’t solve the problem. Kraken is still overpowered. On purple and green GW days you face usually five Troll/Kraken teams. Battle outcome was totally random (3/2 - 3/2) despite of a superior green, resp. purple attack team. It’s still so terribly frustrating. I would like to see the ‘devour’ ability gone for good. Please replace it with something that is less luck-based. Since the last update also loops are far more likely to trigger, which is also really annoying. I have better things to do than to get angry every morning when I do my GW fights. Hey, you have such a potential with this game. Don’t flush it down the toilet!

Exactly, the nerf was not enough. There should be no devour if the last troop was killed.

That is on the devs’ radar. They know it’s frustrating players. The lack of “target lock” is a limitation of the current Unity code, and while they are interested in changing the behavior it will not be a simple one-line change.

3 Likes

Well, at least the two new hero classes are semi-ok, but i would have settled for a Mythic of my choice :sunglasses:

Likewise the bug whereby Khorvash mana drains your third troop if damage kills one of the first two. He was borderline over-powered enough.

True. Though we were always sold that the Unity code would be better-structured and easier to make fixes in, not worse.

2 Likes

Anyone else pleasantly surprised by Tzathoth? It was neutralizing Krakens like a boss on purple day day yesterday, turning their ability into “deal 5 damage to the last two enemies” an occasionally eating a Kraken itself :slight_smile:

1 Like