Deer Kitten

Kraken description in game is still not updated to reflect the nerf

You may to restart the game to get the text changes.

Still no new troop on Iphone, even after restarting the app.
I’ve claimed it, but the name was not showing (there was a code).

1 Like

Well done on the small nerfs! Thats how it should be done!
React on player input, consult your statistics and then apply a small nerf to shift the balance slightly.
These incremental nerfs (or buffs) are what a game needs! NOBODY likes the Blizzardesque nerfhammer targetting something OP and nerf it to unplayable. This lets me hope that this game will have more and more viable teams to play with wich will result in better gameplay and more willingness to spend money on it. Its a Win-Win :slight_smile:

While I am at it, here some ideas of mine:
Psion - steal up to 8 mana
Famine - drain up to 30 of enemy teams mana
Wisp - take away that cleans OR keeping the turn
Monocoloured troops - 10% of creating a storm on skillactivation of its colour. This could also be a team effect when you use 4 troops that all share one colour like this small +25 mastery buff.

new troop: skull dmg based offensive troop with low defense wich skill lets it move to first position and spawn some skulls. Assassin style. With the right timing it might win you the match, to weak to tank the front for a long time, give skulldmg some love. Atm skulldmg is just used by tanky troops like Gorgotha accidentially after cascades.

1 Like

5 days? Niiiiice.

2 Likes

Happy Third Anniversary !

It’s broken for me too. Here’s what I got from my mail:

…and now it’s not in my Troops list. I had opened the game up from a fresh start to begin with; I’ve restarted since then and it’s still not there. I wish I had thought to check my resource values before I sleepily did an Open All, but now I’m questioning whether or not I actually got anything from my mails.

Edit: Aaaaaand now it’s there. Apparently I had to keep restarting the game over and over until it eventually showed up.

I’m the only one who thinks Tzathoth, the Terror… is similar to Tacet the Terror?

T(z)athot(h)
Tacet

2 Likes

I guess you have to buy them… :slight_smile:

1 Like

Same here.
Got the wired display, and now can’t find it after 3 restart.

i’m sorry if my post rub you the wrong way. what i meant was since trolls were buffed, i had been using trolls and forget about regular transformers. now it is time i use them back.

Many happy returns, GOW!

As a HUGE birthday present, how about a gallery with the incredible artwork and the backstories for kingdoms and troops? Both deserve to be showcased!

Restarted it but unfortunately the description for kraken stays the same :disappointed_relieved: but the mana cost has increased to 17 though

No, these 2 are fine

2 Likes

Balance changes?

And the ones that have been asked for?
Those that have been needed?

Dear developers - let me thank you.
You’re back on the right track!

5 Likes

About lowering Devour rates…
You do realize that Kraken is MORE frustrating now right?
Less strong, sure. But more frustrating.

2 Likes

@Venar, can you elaborate how kraken’s lower devour rate is more frustrating now? as invader or defender? pvp or guild war?

1 Like

You assume the complaints stem from lack of creativity or ingenuity… Perhaps some people dont like seeing another good troop nerfed into uselessness

1 Like

He probably meant that he would hope he wouldn’t get devoured, more than he hoped before - and will get more frustrated if it procs.

A low chance of success means it is more frustrating when the AI finally does have it happen. I’ve seen reports of Kruarg devouring on three consecutive skull matches (a 1 in 8000 chance). Tell me you wouldn’t be irritated if that happened in a Guild Wars battle. On the flip side, a lower success rate means you can’t rely on that effect happening when you cast the spell.

4 Likes