Deer Kitten

Please send me 16 coppies of the new epic. my OCD says cant wait for a karakoth event to get it to mythic :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::yum:

I don’t think these nerf will change anything… And not a big fan of the “one troop is OP, let’s nerf the effect” (even if in this case Trolls are quite good).

As usual, you tried to solve the consequence (ie same META teams) and not the cause (ie players choose the defense teams). The new defense system in GW shows that with some carrots, players change their defense teams to not only META ones. Why not doing the same for PVP? It’s more tricky for sure…

1 Like

Happy 3rd anniversary! :smiley:

2 Likes

I’m really happy to see both Kraken and the Trolls nerfed. Not sure they’re far enough, especially the Trolls, but we’ll see.

What’s next?! I really hope you aren’t stopping there.

Good balance.
Can’t see anyone with a grain of skills complain about this.

7 Likes

time to dust off regular transformers and put trolls back on the shelf. RIP lava troll.

1 Like

Yeah, because one extra mana and one less gem is such a HUGE nerf. The team will still be very viable, just not as much of an instant win situation.

3 Likes

Gizmo wonders when Gizmo will get a Gizmo card?

2 Likes

Happy 3rd Anniversary PC GOW! The 13th of this month will be the consoles 2nd Anniversary as well. :smiley:

2 Likes

No sorry, but you will get Stripe card.

1 Like

Yay new stuff. Yay balance adjustments to trolls and kraken meta. Let’s see how they play out.

Yay 3rd anniversary. I think my third anniversary with the game is next week :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Nice changes and pretty much what I suggested a while ago.
These aren’t nerfs imo, they’re just a needed re-balance. When you have a legendary that’s better than quite a few mythic troops, you know something needs adjusting. I didn’t call for a nerf, just a slight adjustment and I think this is a sensible adjustment.
Thanks devs.
Now, about those event keys…

2 Likes

Anyone else missing the new card? (e.g. it does not show up in troop list)
I’m on mobile

The card does show up in my inventory on gowdb

Have you restarted the game since reset?

Yes, about to do it again though - also when I got the card the name was in brackets and some random string

Still not there after reboot

2 Likes

Cannot find the troop within my list even though claimed…

EDIT: have restarted app 3 times. Still missing.

2 Likes

Same here, Tzathoth is not showing up for me (and when it was awarded there was a bug in the troop name)

https://account.xbox.com/en-US/Profile?gamerTag=VegaDark541&wa=wsignin1.0&activetab=main:maintab4

1 Like

Same here on the X1, got the mail, but the troop is not listed/collected. I forgot to screenshot it.

1 Like

Mine didn’t appear for a while, but now fine after restarting the app.

Your nerf of the troops is no real nerf at all both troops are still way op.