Dear Devs, thank you!

2 Likes

Lol yeah… Funny but i am not wrong and i am sure if i did post my love letter it would be ignored due to my comments here lol

Sorry, just trying to be of assistance.

1 Like

Well on a positive note, you are very consistent. When I re-read my July post expressing concerns the UI does not fit with the game before the soulefore update was even released. You liked the it back then and you still like it!

So I’d like to read this love letter.

2 Likes

Devs, Thank you!!!. (I cross posted @aurora_x image)

I am just honest. It makes consistency much easier…

Lol maybe i will write it. I will let you know😎

You have the unfortunate position where a lot of your opinions go against the majority so you naturally hear more alternatives. That is the point, people conversing/arguing back and forth on a topic.

It has nothing to do with “as long as those opinions are in line with mine”, it is a natural thing, this thread tried enforcing one way thinking though.

Try not think too much into opinions, even test out agreeing with the majority once in a while 🖒

1 Like

I appreciate you’re trying to help and i thank you. But i will not just agree with the majority unless i actually truly do agree.

Also i have agreed with the majority on a few occasions but those were anti-cheating sentiments and a contrary opinion on that is probably universally unwelcome.

I wouldn’t be able to take seriously anyone who voiced a “pro-cheating” opinion…

Yes. and I was one of those many, many people. :wink: I’m totally bemused by this ‘overhaul’… It’s just messy. With all the money and time, they could have made something amazing happen with the changes that fits the theme…they didn’t. I think many players will walk away. But, maybe they do want us oldies that have spent already to leave. But yes. Thanks to the dev’s for making 2-3% of the community happy and congrats on the three years!

Lol, so you feel your opinion is the majority opinion? Of course if you don’t like something everyone must not like it and therefore everyone save 2-3% of the pop must be ready to walk away. i’ll never understand people that believe their opinion is the only opinion that matters. I’m sorry if I got bated into this, but I created this post to express my gratitude – not to debate pros and cons with jilted/jaded players hellbent on being unhappy.

3 Likes

@Strat

The new interface looks very "techy" and not very "fantasy", it doesn't make sense - #4 by Vangor

The majority opinion is that the new UI is terrible.

I’m not sure you know what majority means.

1 Like

This thread is an obvious troll.
No one likes the new interface, it makes the game look like a beta version.

I do actually and i will thank you to not call ppl trolls

1 Like

This thread is not a troll. It is a minority opinion that some people honestly hold. People throw out the word “troll” much too easily, to the point where its meaning becomes, “I don’t like this person’s perspective.”

8 Likes

You don’t understand diversity of opinions, not everyone thinks the same. 6% of Americans think Elvis is alive. Lots of room for opinions on the new interface.

@Vangor he was referring to the OP.

2 Likes

I know and i will thank him to not call the OP a troll. Thats all

3 Likes

You don’t like the word troll? What you posted a few minutes ago was the definition of being a troll, you wrote it in a purposefully exaggerative tone and linked it in more than 1 thread.

You bring it on yourself.

1 Like

Hahahaha… I said i was gonna write a love letter did i not? Was i being cheeky? Yes. That was clearly my intent, hence the exaggeration. Am i trolling? No. But again thank you to everyone who proves my point for me…

Hahahahaha

1 Like

Played it for almost 4 hours. It’s a confusing mess. For the most part. I do like the new cards though but everything else is awful, especially traitstones, they used to be lovely things, especially arcanes. Now you can hardly tell which ones they’re supposed to be.
Everything is just so hard to make out.

2 Likes