Dawnbringer unbalances Arena

There’s something messed up there, it’s the wrong border or the pic was taken when player level showed rarity, the Devs themselves mentioned in more than one post…it’s Mythic…further shown by being triple colored.

1 Like

The card border when equipped by the Hero was the rarity of the Hero as based on the Hero’s level. As far as I am aware, Dawnbringer has always been Legendary.

I don’t own it, but here is a view of all weapons sorted by rarity:

1 Like

I can confirm

2 Likes

my solution to you is save up souls like i’m doing and get the weapon other than that use runic blade…I did 1 arena today with runic blade and faced zero DB and went 8/0…you know you are allowed to lose a battle right

I would either get a refund or I would quit game. No way I would save for it then not use it! Stupid

then go on to the next battle

no one will spend 1.3 million souls to craft a weapon they cannot use…so if you lose a battle from time to time we must nerf the game for everyone else! Not

there does not need to be one…every problem doesn’t need a nerf…they need to fix the layout of the game because it looks like shit not mess with arena because someones battle took too long or someone lost a battle…there is a retreat button you know…

lots of advanced players use arena a ton because they get tired of pvp so no it’s not for beginners…Maps is for beginners!

I think they need to make a kiddie arena for the complainers…I don’t have weapon yet but will in about 6 weeks…if the complainers would spend more time soul farming instead of complaining it would be a mute point.

2 Likes

Huh. Yeah, I remember reading somewheres that Dawnbringer was mythic, too. And at the bottom of the Soulforge weapons page it says “Weapons will not be consumed when crafting Mythic patterns.” Since the only weapon that needs other weapons to craft is Dawnbringer, that implies Dawnbringer must be mythic.

This is kind of unfortunate—I thought “no AI mythic weapon unless the player has one” was a tidy solution to Dawnbringer’s ruination… but if Dawnbringer isn’t mythic it becomes messy.

1 Like

I mean, it can become Mythic — this is literally a single-line change to the game files — it’s just interesting to me that it currently isn’t.

It’s a mythic.

It’s not a mythic but it should since it use 3 colour and is extremely strong weapon

2 Likes

The one I have is a mythic, and for 1.3 million souls it should be.

@Lyya already explained it, you see it mythic cause your hero is mythic.

If you sort weapon by rarity, you will see it is a legendary weapon

Yes i’ve already seen it, best player :kissing_heart:

all the class weapons have always supposed to have been mythic too they just never get around to changing the colors of their cards far as i know xD

Guys, read the post about the dungeon update…it states plainly that it’s a mythic. about it being the first mythic weapon…it’s either the dungeon sneak peek or the dungeon announcement

1 Like

its why the surrounding area near the weapons are mythic color but they never got around to changing their border color.

1 Like