Data Gathering - Sentinel Bonuses

Ok so it seems that your Guild War Rank affects how much of a scaling bonus your Sentinels apply to higher rank guild mates.

For example, for me as a Soldier rank, I give:

Attack: +0.02 per sentinel level
Life: +0.03 per sentinel level
Armor: +0.03 per sentinel level
Magic: +0.03 per sentinel level

@SirCookie as a Champion rank gives:

Attack: +0.1 per sentinel level
Life: +0.2 per sentinel level
Armor: +0.2 per sentinel level
Magic: +0.1 per sentinel level

Looking for more people to add to this data to see if this varies between guilds, or if the scaling is fixed for all players of a certain guild wars rank.

@Shimrra seems to give (based on this screenshot Last Minute Guild Wars Questions and Suggestions - #13 by Shimrra)
Attack: +0.04 per sentinel level
Life: +0.06 per sentinel level
Armor: +0.06 per sentinel level
Magic: +0.04 per sentinel level

Shimrra if you’re able to let us know what your GW rank is this week, that would be awesome! (I’m going to guess Vanguard?)

Anyone else able to add to the data would be greatly appreciated. We just need your Sentinel tab screenshot.

4 Likes

I’ve gathered the information at my guild as I am curious how the bonus works.

Soldier rank:
Attack: +0.02 per sentinel level
Life: +0.03 per sentinel level
Armor: +0.03 per sentinel level
Magic: +0.03 per sentinel level

Vanguard rank:
Attack: +0.04 per sentinel level
Life: +0.06 per sentinel level
Armor: +0.06 per sentinel level
Magic: +0.04 per sentinel level

Herald rank:
Attack: +0.05 per sentinel level
Life: +0.088 per sentinel level
Armor: +0.088 per sentinel level
Magic: +0.05 per sentinel level

Champion rank:
Attack: +0.1 per sentinel level
Life: +0.2 per sentinel level
Armor: +0.2 per sentinel level
Magic: +0.1 per sentinel level

3 Likes

That “statues” there got me confused for a while. I was like, “What, statue levels also affect these bonuses?” :grin:

I feel like I’m your personal, annoying corrector today :kissing::musical_note:

P.S.: I’m Paragon, so can’t help you there.

Heh, yeah I’ll fix it. But clarity is still better than confusion.

EDIT: Just got a report from someone on Discord that falls in line with the Champion scaling numbers we have currently. (At: 0.1, L: 0.2, Ar: 0.2, M: 0.1)

Didn’t see it mentioned, might be blind though, anyways how much level you bought from each Sentinel also changes the bonus for higher ranked guildmembers. Just so you don’t compare apples and oranges.

1 Like

Yeah, though the scaling for each level seems to change based on your rank in GW. So Soliders don’t give as much (since it affects more people probably?) as Champions for example.

You guess right, I am indeed a Vanguard.

1 Like

I’m a Herald as well and get the same numbers, if that helps anyone :slight_smile:

[quote=“Ozball, post:1, topic:23045, full:true”]

For example, for me as a Soldier rank, I give:

Magic: +0.03 per sentinel level[/quote]
0.03 not 0.02?
(I am updating the french version of the guide and wouldn’t want to write something wrong.)

1 Like

0.03 is correct. Soldier is weird in the fact that their all 0.03 except attack.

Ok. Thanks a lot!

1 Like

Did some data crunching on Sentinel leveling and bonus stats.
NOTE: All tables are using the same order as the Sentinels, so Attack, Life, Armor, Magic.

If EVERYONE in the guild levels all sentinels to level 5 then:

Note this includes the rank’s own +5 from their own sentinel.
ALSO note that the Life and Armor values are incorrect as the base value for one’s own statues are 2 per statue level. In short at an extra 5 stats for Armour and Life.

If a guild decides to spend ZERO gems on their sentinels (ie level 2):

The increase per level is flat,

This is per member

This is assuming all members of that rank level the sentinel

And what most people are probably wondering about. How does this all translate into stats?
Note: This is assuming ALL members are at the same Sentinel level.

If people are interested in other calculations, let me know if I’ll try and see if I can accommodate.

7 Likes

Did it work correctly for Magic? Because we have 102 levels in my guild and we should at least have 3 points but I just have… 0 bonus points (aside the ones that I bought)… And I’m an Herald.

This is mostly theory crafting at the moment, since the Sentinel bonuses tab is bugged and not showing the correct numbers. So I’m not sure yet sorry :confused:

But should the green numbers (on the right) be correct?
And only Magic seems to not be correct…

My guess is that the ratio for Magic is lower than Attack for all the guild ranks (strange that the Attack ratio is equal/inferior than the Magic one). And so, that there is a display error on the “Magic: +X per sentinel level”…

But I’m the only one in this case?

I’ve heard a few reports that even those numbers are incorrect.

just a question @Ozball:
you show this:

but for soldier isn’t it 5 10 10 5 ?? when you max all sentinels

2 Likes

Yup it is, apologies about that.

2 Likes

It seems like the formula for guild statues changed. Last week we had 52-53% bonuses. This week we have 50% bonuses across the board. That would be awesome if 50% was the max bonus. That would level the playing field at the top quite a bit.

1 Like

It is the new max bonus. New forumla appears to be 30% + 1% per 5 statue levels. (Capped at statue level 100)

2 Likes