Darkwarriors is recruiting active people [30/30 ]CLOSED

To continue growing is more easy with more people. :smiley:

DarkWarriors is recruiting. No trophies, no gold, no seals are requirement. We are a guild that grows everyday if you need to upgrade kingdoms is not a problem , we have people also doing. We are now all active people but continue growing and recruiting.

Guild level 109 - Trophies rank 288 - 180% gold daily bonus - Elite IV

All people are welcome, we could help also new players to climb quickly. Donā€™t wait more, join us in guilds or send a message with the invite code and I send invites.

We still have spots available for new members. Thanks for the time to read the post and have fun.

Ono Palaver - DarkWarriors Master Guild

]

Still got a slot? How many seals/tasks do you guys get per week? Any more info?

We have spots available. Is difficult to say because we are recruiting already. Complete task bonus at the moment no but seals more than 10000 and quests tasks at the moment everyone at 6. Maybe this help you. Thanks for your time and have fun.

Ono Palaver  - DarkWarriors  Master Guild

Complete task bonus? What do you mean by that? What level are your guardians? And what level are your tasks at?

DarkWarriors is recruiting. No trophies, no gold, no seals are requirement. We are a guild that grows everyday if you need to upgrade kingdoms is not a problem , we have people also doing. We are now all active people but continue growing and recruiting.

Guild level 109 - Trophies rank 287 - 180% gold daily bonus - Elite IV

All people are welcome, we could help also new players to climb quickly. Donā€™t wait more, join us in guilds or send a message with the invite code and I send invites.

We still have spots available for new members. Thanks for the time to read the post and enjoy and have fun.

Hi
My fiance is looking for a casual but active guild. Invite code vampgirl
Iā€™ll be playing it some too when itā€™s slow at work. Normally I play on xbox and am in the top guild.

Invite sent. For pc/mobile I hope. Thanks for joining DarkWarriors.

Ono Palaver  -  DarkWarriors  Master Guild

Guild level 109 - Trophies rank 286 - 180% gold daily bonus - Elite IV

We still have spots available for new members. Thanks for the time to read the post and enjoy and have fun.

Thanks. Iā€™ll be on tonight to check it out and play some.

Guild level 109 - Trophies rank 286 - 180% gold daily bonus - Elite IV

Invite sent PJPAN. If you want to join us.

Ono Palaver    DarkWarriors  Master Guild

DarkWarriors is recruiting. No trophies, no gold, no seals are requirement. We are a guild that grows everyday if you need to upgrade kingdoms is not a problem , we have people also doing. We are now all active people but continue growing and recruiting. We are climbing fast. Be sure we have also people fighting at the top 100 pvp.

Guild level 109 - Trophies rank 284 - 180% gold daily bonus - Elite IV 

Ono Palaver  -  DarkWarriors Master Guild

Hi, with the update 2.1, guild stats and requirements has been change to a more active participation of the members (players) to win, to complete the bonus and prices. Thatā€™s why DarkWarriors is recruiting. No trophies, no gold, no seals are requirement.
We are a guild that grows everyday if you need to upgrade kingdoms is not a problem , we have people also doing. We are now all active people but continue growing and recruiting. We are climbing fast. We have already complete 20k seals but trying hard to get 40k.

Rank 252   Level 114   190% Gold Daily bonus    Elite V  

All people are welcome, we could help also new players to climb quickly. If you play for fun this is your guild.
We still have 1 spot available for new member. Donā€™t wait more, send a message with your invite code and I send invite. Thanks for the time to read the post, enjoy and have fun.

Ono Palaver  -   DarkWarriors   Master Guild

Hi, fairly new player, playing daily. Please send invite! RHEA 51

invite sent. Welcome Rhea.

We are full now 30/30 Thanks a lot all.

Thanks for the invite, happy to come aboard and contribute!

Hi, with the update 2.1, guild stats and requirements has been change to a more active participation of the members (players) to win, to complete the bonus and prices. Thatā€™s why DarkWarriors is recruiting. No trophies, no gold, no seals are requirement. Only for an active player, if you play you are contributing.
We are a guild that grows everyday if you need to upgrade kingdoms is not a problem , we have people also doing. We are now all active people but continue growing and recruiting. We are climbing fast. We have already complete 20k seals but trying hard to get 40k.

Rank 252   Level 114   190% Gold Daily bonus    Elite V

All people are welcome, we could help also new players to climb quickly. If you play for fun this is your guild.
We still have 1 slot available for new member. Donā€™t wait more, send a message with your invite code and I send invite. Thanks for the time to read the post, enjoy and have fun. And remember, itĀ“s only a game.

Ono Palaver  -   DarkWarriors   Master Guild

Hey, seems to be exactly the thing Iā€™ve been looking for. Would really like to join you. Iā€™m Level 291, most realms maxed and going for rank 1 and 1000 seals most of the weeks.
Code is: MAGLOR

invite sent. Thanks Maglor for joining DarkWarriors.

Ono Palaver       DarkWarriors  Master  Guild
            DARKWARRIORS  GUILD

For all active people out there.
This is the official site of recruitment of DarkWarriors Guild. Here you can find the information that you will be required to join us.

Hi all people. Guilds are still growing a lot since update 2.1 was implemented.

At the moment no requirementā€™s are necessary. Only we need active people. People that play more less everyday. If you play you are contributing to guild also. We are a guild that grows everyday if you need to upgrade kingdoms is not a problem , we have people also doing.

• Actually we are 30/30 -

We are full at the moment.

ACTUAL   STATS

Ranking 160
Level 155

Daily bonus 240%

League Master III

Statues level Minimum 50-54

REQUIRMENTS

Not implemented yet. Maybe in a future when we get more high in rankings.
If you are active be sure you donĀ“t need them.

We also have here a guild chat: DarkWarriors chat (all friends are also welcome) - #64 by ONOPALAVER say there also what you think/want.

All people are welcome, we could help also new players to climb quickly. If you play for fun this is your guild. Donā€™t wait more, send a message with your invite code and I send invite.
Feel free to ask any question you have before to join us.

Thanks for the time to read the post, enjoy and have fun. And remember, itĀ“s only a game.

:fireworks::fireworks::jack_o_lantern: