Darkwarriors is recruiting active people [30/30 ]CLOSED

All players are welcome no requirements needed.

Still have spots available.

hi Szeryng I see you have joined other guild, whatever, good luck and thanks for the interest

Ono Palaver - Master Guild



To continue growing is more easy with more people. :smiley:

DarkWarriors is recruiting. No trophies, no gold, no seals are requirement. We are a guild that grows everyday if you need to upgrade kingdoms is not a problem , we have people also doing. We are now all active people but continue growing and recruiting.

Guild rank 107 - Trophies rank 293 - 180%gold daily bonus - Elite IV

All people are welcome, we could help also new players to climb quickly. Don’t wait more join us in guilds or send a message o invite code and I send invites. Thanks for the time to read the post.
We still have spots available.

Ono Palaver - DarkWarriors Master Guild

Hey there. I’d like to get an invite please. Code is EMZ1230 and potentially one for my friend Sphiralis if there’s a spot

Invite send. Welcome to Darkwarriors, and thanks for joining us.

Ono Palaver DarkWarriors Master Guild



DarkWarriors is recruiting. No trophies, no gold, no seals are requirement. We are a guild that grows everyday if you need to upgrade kingdoms is not a problem , we have people also doing. We are now all active people but continue growing and recruiting.

Guild rank 107 - Trophies rank 293 - 180%gold daily bonus - Elite IV

All people are welcome, we could help also new players to climb quickly. Don’t wait more join us in guilds or send a message o invite code and I send invites. Thanks for the time to read the post.
We still have spots available.

Hey,
I’m a new, but very active player. Would like an invite.
code: QUBE 1

Invite send. Welcome QUBE

Ono Palaver  Darkwarriors Master Guild

We still have spots available for new members. Thanks for the time to read the post.

Hey can I get an invite. invite code is SPHIRALIS

Of course. Invite sent. Welcome to DarkWarriors Sphiralis.

Ono Palaver       DarkWarriors Master Guild



Guild level 108 - Trophies rank 289 - 180% gold daily bonus - Elite IV

All people are welcome, we could help also new players to climb quickly. Don’t wait more, join us in guilds or send a message with the invite code and I send invites.

We still have spots available for new members. Thanks for the time to read the post and have fun.

Hey do you guys have 3 spots open? Just got kicked out of my last guild due to a week of minimum play. The last guild I was in was pustelnia which was rank 54 I believe in the world. Looking for more casual play. If we can my family and I would like to join.

Guild level 109 - Trophies rank 289 - 180% gold daily bonus - Elite IV

All people are welcome, we could help also new players to climb quickly. Don’t wait more, join us in guilds or send a message with the invite code and I send invites.

We still have spots available for new members. Thanks for the time to read the post and have fun.

Hello, I would love to join you fine ppl :slight_smile:
Invite code : PJPAN

Guild level 109 - Trophies rank 288 - 180% gold daily bonus - Elite IV

Just Started playing last week . Interested to join you guild if allowed
Code : KRAQUZO
thanks in advance

Of course. Invite sent. Welcome to DarkWarriors.

Ono Palaver    -   DarkWarriors  Master Guild

wow … thanks . very swift response.
how do i accept by the way? when i open the invitation theres only 2 option : view and delete …

choosing view brings me to the search guild options

nevermind . already joined . ( this shows how noob i really am )