DarkWarriors chat (all friends are also welcome)

I´m so sorry to say this but it´s necessary.

Since I have noticed some good members and contributors are thinking in leave the guild we can´t wait more to those few active people.
Be sure I will not allow to any good member leave for my high condescension with them. As I say before I tried to be as kind and patient I could all this time.

I think some things became to change since last few weeks, but now I see the reality. I´m so glad with some members that I be in the situation to make sense the people about the problem are not the requirements. Only the activity.

I know people are on holidays also, so is so sad for me. Now how I can wish a happy new year and merry Christmas, don´t have sense. Only sad days for me at the moment.
Now I be forced to do some changes in guild. We are not going to implement requirements at the moment. Active people don´t need them I think at least in my guild.

Since Guild Chat is broke I try to explain the situation with the habitual system of enter- leave the game between any new line in chat I write. But I’m sure some people want to discuss something.
I hope they join the forums if they want to have a better communication of this matter.

But I know the most part of them don´t want to join, so I’m not sure of how I’m going to explain them.
Of course I don´t want this, I say many times before, but what do you expect for me?

Be sure I enjoy your company here a lot. I appreciate your work to the guild and specially I be so sad of one of them. (be sure I don´t want this but I be forced to)
Is so sad to me to take this decision that is going to affect many members but is the only way I have.

Why I need to do this?

Please people make sense. I hope you understand the situation.
Thanks a lot your time to read this bitter words, I really don´t want to write never.

Ono Palaver
1 Like