"Darkfall" Guild Recruitment

We are now a level 187 guild and climbing; we have reached maximum Champion rank for a +100% Daily Gold Bonus, and we are working on our +51 Bonus Mana Masteries. Darkfall is now in the League ranked #25.

We have some great people. We are looking for active players. We are more interested in active players than higher levels. Join Darkfall today! ^.^

For our members, our guild website is located here

Darkfall Weekly Requirements:

1. 100 x Level Gold to Tasks (Example, if you are level 100 that is 10k to tasks weekly)

2. Remember to donate to tasks in the priority Gems>Keys>Tokens, Ignoring Maps & Souls

3. Achieve PvP Rank 1

If you would like to join, please post your invite code.

Alternate Location

Recently, the gauntlet was thrown down (evidence pictured above) when a recent inhabitant of Krystara noticed that our shining city of Darkfall had a distinct lack of peasants, wenches, dragons, warlords, and an alarming paucity of cow patty proliferation. We therefore revealed our great and terrible secret in reply to the following comment:

Hey! That doesn’t look like a Krystara city!

Let it NEVER be said that our guild takes continuity errors of time, place, characterization, plotting, or organic composting lightly.

Update: 29/30 Just one player slot remaining. We are looking for active players of any level.

Darkfall: Recruiting {[Top 50 (Rank #32) Level 114 Guild] LF Active Players Any Level}

We had a slot open today.

I’m a daily player and don’t mind contributing often. My invite code is DJEVIK, would love to join if you have room

1 Like

One Slot Open!

We are now a level 118 guild and climbing; we have reached maximum Champion rank for a +100% Daily Gold Bonus, and we are working on our +38 Bonus Mana Masteries. Darkfall is now in the League ranked #32.

We have some great people. We are looking for active players. We are more interested in active players than higher levels. Join Darkfall today! ^.^

Update: 2 Spots Open, please be level 75 or above and active. Thank you

Darkfall: Recruiting {[(Rank #32) Level 120 Guild] LF Active Players}

1 Slot Remaining, please be level 75 or above

Darkfall: Recruiting {[(Rank #32) Level 120 Guild] LF Active Players}

Update: one slot open.

We filled both slots, but unexpectedly we have one additional slot open: a long time player is quitting the game because he lost his kingdom levels during the 1.0.7 update. I suggested that he contact support for a fix, but he decided against it. If he ever reads this, he is missed.

We filled our free spots. No slots open at the moment.

2 Spots Open, please be level 75 or above and active

Darkfall: Recruiting {[(Rank #32) Level 122 Guild] LF Active Players}

We filled one slot, one spot available.

Dude!! Why did you remove me? I’m on holidays- still logging in everyday though.

I’ve contributed HEAPS to the guild. What the farm?!

R4punz3l, no worries at all. It is hard to tell sometimes from the log, but it appeared you had dropped out of the game: I thought you had quit :open_mouth:

My mistake. I will certainly reinvite you.

We filled our free spots. No slots open at the moment.

1 Spot Open, please be level 75 or above and active

Darkfall: Recruiting {[(Rank #32) Level 124 Guild] LF Active Players}

Thank you. Currently all slots are filled.

Darkfall: Recruiting {[(Rank #31) Level 124 Guild] LF Active Players}

I’d love to join, altho I’m only level 67 atm, but I’m certainly active. invite code is Lycaon.

Nvm, got accepted elsewhere.

Great, Lycaon. Good luck.

Darkfall: Recruiting {[(Rank #31) Level 124 Guild] LF Active Players}

Thank you. Currently all slots are filled.