Daily Troop Discussion!

I wouldnt mind if it created 1-2 more green gems, its currently at 5.

1 Like

I don’t like that it converts it’s own colour, I would like it better if it converted yellow/brown/red to purple

Then it wouldnt be green slime

1 Like

I like the spell spawn+transform effect (and wish there were more of them to create the set etc). I think the stat gain could be reworked as gain +Magic/3 to all stats - capture a more growing and engulfing feeling.

Traits aren’t great. Nature Link is useful but feels out of place, and it converts away the greens that it needs to benefit. Sturdy is a rubbish filler trait. I’d like to see it gain Impervious. Regenerate would also feel appropriate.

4 Likes

Maybe it could create a Leaf Storm? Leafy Death trait or create a Leaf Storm in his skill.

2 Likes

@Saltypatra @Ozball I hope you read this thread at least once a week and write down the good ideas. Then of course deliver the notes regulary to Nim and Sirrian.

1 Like

Yes lets make our favorite troops better!

#MakeKrystaraGreatAgain

2 Likes

Any last thoughts on Green Slime?

BOREALIS

1 Like

The dragon is actually Queen Mab’s raven.

Webspinner or Queen Mab are always a better choice compared to Borealis. Even Ice Golem can freeze the entire enemy team for cheaper.

1 Like

Love his third trait, but everything else about him is ‘meh’. Expensive cost, underwhelming damage, inability to target, plus majorly clashes with other freeze troops.

Can be ok on a dragon team with sylvanimora to protect him, but generally he struggles because he’s a poor troop to lead with, and he’s not very good if he’s not in first place

1 Like

I agree, his 3rd trait is good as it is. But he needs some form of change when it comes to his skill I feel. But yet to think out something good.

1 Like

I’ve used Borealis in GW yellow day, whenever I desperately need a freeze. Also he’s one of the best blue/Yellow troops.

I hear what you’re saying about team freeze, but… 16 mana! As far as blue/yellow goes, Knight coronet for example has far superior value

1 Like

What if he dealed 30 damage to two random troops. If the troops is frozen deal double damage. Explode 3 yellow gems.

I know it looks a lot like Infernus skill, but not totally.

I think doing 20 damage and freezing all enemies is good

Makes him more dragon like

pardon, you think he is okay as he is? or you mean dealing 20 damage to all enemies?

Seeing how virtually all dragons do across the board damage I think it suits him. As is I rarely ever use this one.

I think I will go early to the bed today…

1 Like

I think his freezing all enemies is good but instead of (magic+8)to a random enemy make it 20 AoE static or (magic+x)AoE

2 Likes