Daily Troop Discussion!

I’d go with adding cleanse all allies, plus make her spell affect herself, as others have said…

4 Likes

I can live with that. :wink:

I kinda miss this topic. I feel like most troops can get a valid discussion, even if its simply to say they’re UP/OP.

1 Like

MARILITH

IMG_3142

Discuss…

1 Like

Needs to do more true damage imo and she’s gaining attack but she’s not strong enough to put first, so maybe increase her damage and give her that infernal armour or whatever it is. She is only an epic however, so she’s not supposed to be too powerful and can sit under a tank building attack and generating mana quite nicely. (Aurora needs to enchant all imo)

2 Likes

Actually… she is quite awesome to play if you put her in the first spot…
Try it, before starting her discussion! You’ll see what I mean…

She’s useful in the early game when 6 true damage is good. She became useful in late game when she had a 25% or 50% bonus which made her a great mana generator. I think some people still use her in guild wars as fire link is always good.

I’d like to see her destroy a few more gems to get her back in the late game as a generator. Not sure if true damage needs to go higher - it works well as a finisher or barrier remover as it is.

1 Like

Let her destroy 10 more gems or so. She currently destroys 23 gems, let her destroy 30+. So then we take Behemoth in the same smack, he also needs to destroy more gems, also hes a Legendary, but currently only destroys 10 gems, let he destroy at least 20.

bDJUswu
Now we are talking bruddas goodwills.

1 Like

She’s missing something… anything to make her from eh to great for me.

Any of one of these things would make me happier:

1. Scaling true damage to magic, does not need to be 1 to 1.
  2. More gems destroyed.
  3. Gems destroyed of a specified color
  4. remove Siege for a defensive trait, like Stone Skin
  5. remove Siege for Empowered/Fast

She’s only popular among early-to-mid game players, in order to appeal to end-game players as well, at least make true damage scale with magic, that in my opinion is the only buff Marilith needs.

Dark Monolith

Let loss of his armor count as damaged in his spell. Absorb Power trait, gain 5 magic instead of 3.
Can possibly take out his first trait(Daemon bond) and replace it with Stone Link or Fire Link.

1 Like

I think you just need to put him with that Orc king what his name, and Dark Monolith’s damage will effectively be doubled all fight. :wink:

1 Like

Ah, I rather would prefer a minor rework on Dark Monolith spell. I prefer going full Orc team if I use Gar’Nok. On the other side a such rework for Monolith is not a lot to ask for. :wink: :wink:

1 Like

honestly? make it triple damage if damaged. I’d find a way to use it in GW. Otherwise, its mana cost is too expensive for what it does. I’d rather use King Highforge.

1 Like

Dark Monolith bocomes a monster in long fights, just use him with troops that stall the fight like mana drainers or stat reduction troops. I’ve been using Dark Monolith with Khorvash, Plague and Scorpius. But there are cheaper alternatives like Spider Queen, Cockatrice, Owleth, SirSnothelm, Azura, Herald of Caos.

I see many options too, at the moment he is a pretty meh Legendary. I think most of us would agree.

1 Like

Dark Monolith kinda feels like a re-skin of Archon Statue (correct me if I spelled it wrong) to me, I suggest making his spell do triple damage (instead of double damage) and his magic gain go up to either 4 or 5.

1 Like

ERINYES

1 Like

Bad b/c transforms purple while summoning two purple troops. Giant Spider works b/c the summon doesn’t block the transform.

1 Like