Daily Troop Discussion!

And also soon we are down to the epics->mythics that might have quite mixed opinions, also means we will most probably not see a rework on any of them. Because there wont be a majority of opinions that want a change.

The thing with Sheggra, is that on offense, you can predict extra turns, by watching red gems close to skulls.
So played by a human, it is a good card. You can even place it in front in a dragon team if you have Sylvia to prevent counter hits.

I fear that increasing the gem creation would make it another frustrating luck-Beast in defense

1 Like

I agree that she won’t get a re-work - it wasn’t that long ago that they re-work her third trait. Can’t even remember what it used to be! :rofl:

I will just have her in my Maw/IK/Sheggra/Mercy team then, whenever I play it I will play Sheggra :wink: Havent played it for some months. Because that is what Sheggra is for me, a really dependable troop on other troops. Should be an Epic no doubt…

1 Like

Another leave alone imo. Just use common sense when casting, you’re not likely to cast her when there’s only 3 reds on the board and none of them are adjacent to skulls.

I think Sheggra is fine where she is.

1 Like

She’s fine. Be careful what you wish for because I think they’ve been holding off on the red troll because of her. :wink:

1 Like

Red troll will probably use red mana :wink:

3 Likes

Self looping troll, yes please!! :rofl::octopus:

2 Likes

Sheggra… yeah spell is fine, Pyromania trait has to go…

Ha, like they gave the other trolls so much careful thought…

2 Likes

Red troll and Ketras. New meta.

1 Like

Loyalty and Ketras already rock.
You wanna giggle, try Wisp Wisp Loyalty Ketras

I actually use Ketras more than Sheggra now in that team, seems to be just a bit quicker sometimes. :wink:

1 Like

Hrmmm… The idea of a red troll plus a couple of sheggras and a salad sounds quite nice to me😍

1 Like

I would give Sheggra a minor buff. Give it +1 Create Red Gem for each burning troop to make the 3rd trait causing burn have something to do with the troop itself. I have no way to play test it, but I’d find it humorous if it counted friendly burning troops too, if only for Sheggra to taunt Infernus in matches.

If it was fine as is, people would actually be using it. I see almost none in play in PvP

1 Like

Not necessarily. There are plenty of troops that are viable attack troops but which require a level of finesse/restraint that the AI is not capable of. Sheggra happens to be one of those troops, because you have to know when the conditions are favorable. For another example, KoS is totally viable as an attacking troop, and almost completely wasted on defense.

6 Likes

Yup. Absence of a troop on defense does not mean it’s not played. Just that it takes skill to use.
Any brain dead kid can win with Shiny-Wisp-Kraken-TDS .that’s why we give those to the AI.

6 Likes

I wanna come back on Sylvasi.
I played with him, this being Wildfolk week, and he works surprisingly well in front with the triple treat:

1- some armor
2- some avoidance
3- steals attack, nerfing incoming damage

So… I think a simple stat boost to the equivalent of this week’s 20% would be a decent adjustment.

MIMIC