Daemon Summoning team discussion

Without Abynissia, it’s still a slog, but definitely doable. It seems that Void Portal is the most reliable, you just need to have a way to get rid of your spares. Sacrifice or Sacrificial Priest seems to be the best way to do that.

Just be aware that double Sac Priest up front is fragile. If you can’t take a few losses here and there for the sake of speed, You could also run Gorgotha in the 1st slot.

Hmm might try Gorgotha/Sac Priest/Void Portal/Hero Phylactery and see how that works.

Aahhh now that would be a good choice…bombot blows up does damage …doesn’t take out another troop…might try that combo

Black Beast/Terraxsis/Kerberos/Incubus is pretty strong and covers all three events. Have Kerberos traited and eat the Incubus.

1 Like

You and your Black Beast… XD anyway what banner do you use for that team?

Desert Banner so Terraxsis can fill in two surges (since he has fire link). I liked it better when Kerberos summoned a Ghoul, because then 1 match 5 brown would fill up Black Beast and make it chain better, but I guess then it wouldn’t work for this event anyways. Ideally you are only filling Terraxsis once to stack the board with brown and having beast eat/get single skulls to finish off things one by one, but he can also AoE down teams with the right cascades refilling his mana. It is really satisfying when everything lines up for either him or Black Beast.

Are people who are using Incubus having him summon successfully?

I have not had his trait trigger even once, which seems odd considering how often I see other lower chance troops (kraken, kerb, manacles, IK, TDS, etc…)

Hi ZooKeeper… Thanks for the post.
Question:
When do you cast Sacrifical Priest? Wait until all the priest are full charge ?
or cast the spell on the first charged Priest ?

No way I’m doing this in pvp being neck deep in EK/BD/Mab teams when the server isn’t shitting itself. I’ll do garbage explores where it doesn’t matter if I lose.

This event is terrible btw… and the use Incubus for 5 Glory is meh too. Stick to “kill colors”.

2 Likes

I usually fill all 3 Sacrificial Priest first before casting their spell. They have ‘Fast’ trait so it’s not so hard to fill them all. Once they’re all full mana then I just cast them one by one from top to bottom. I always cast on themselves. Try to avoid casting on Warg if it summoned because Warg can spawn Dire Wolf.

As others have suggested, a Black Beast with Kerberos team works very well.

Goblin banner (brown/green)
Warg
Black Beast
The Devoted
Kerberos***

1 Like

Im using
Sac priest
Gorgotha for mana generator.
Void portal
The new mythic bird egyptian guy.

Im using:
S. Priest x 2
Ragnagord
Kerberos

Brown/Red banner.

As a pretty new player, I don’t have void portal, nor kerberos (and definately not his 3rd trait).
I also don’t have Daemonomicon, but I guess I can work on it this week…

Seems to be a lot less easy for new players though, unless there is a good team without orange/light blue cards?

Events are often harder for newer players, as you have far fewer options to pick from for troop design.

I think events are really intended to mix the game up for mid and end-game players. Lower tier players still have tons to do and discover without spending 100% of time grinding PvP to make their guild tithes.

Not that my reply helps you much right now, sorry!

3 Likes

im playing :

gorgotha / black beast / dark piortal / wigh

at last chellenge of maugrim woods:

1. cast wigh
  • eat last spot (wigh) with black beast
  • cast dark portal
  • cast gorgotha filling all the rest
  • proceed to point nr 2.

enemy kerberos keep summoning warg each time i loop making the fight longer and more satisfying =P

Finding a traited Kerberos on the enemy team makes a good never-ending fight… until he succeeds in devouring your needed troops (especially if you have a black beast you’ve been feeding >.< )

I’ve been running this with an Abyssal Banner:

1. Wight (no traits needed, but are nice. Best if this guy is leveled up for tanking.)
  2. Sacrifice (no traits needed. Mine is only level 5… levels are nice, I guess)
  3. Void Portal (no traits needed, but are nice. Levels are nice, too)
  4. Siren (third trait needed, otherwise use Valkyrie or something)

I don’t have Abynissia, nor a traited Kerberos. This is a nice, cheap team. Void Portal is the hardest to come by out of the bunch, Sacrifice requires being in a guild at some point and opening Guild chests. Real simple loop like the other teams. I might try the others, but this one seems a little safer… maybe.

The only other advice I can think of is to not listen when people say “Oh I got a billion in two minutes!” That seems like a bit of an exaggeration. That being said, this event does seem faster than previous ones.

1 Like

RBeen having decent success with:

Gorgotha
Sac Priest
Void Portal
Mech or Archer Hero w Phylactery

Wait till Hero casts to get the souls, then sac him. If an Abho doesn’t appear, use VP to summon. If the summoned daemon is useless, sac it! Lather, rinse, repeat. Gorg is there to tank and mana generate, plus gets better with each VP cast.

PROTIP: If the Sac Priest split dmg happens to win the match, a summoned Abho arrives in time to hand you a snotgem yay!

1 Like