Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, elit eget consectetuer adipiscing aenean dolor

Daemon Summoning team discussion

So this week requires us to summon daemons for snotstones. And we have the added constraint with the team requiring 4 troops to start, else summons are bugged and don’t work.

So what do people have planned?

I’ve heard mentions of Sacrificial Priest, Void Portal, Daemonomicon…

2 Likes

Well since a lot of the cards need to be fully traited - I know I have two cards that can summon

They don’t summon daemons though

3rd trait of Kerberos summons a Warg which is a daemon. So maybe a team built around him?

3 Likes

Cockatrice/Daemonomicon/Sacrifice/Incubus
Kill 3 troops and then loop between Daemonomicon and Sacrifice. Cockatrice is here to keep the last enemy useless.

1 Like

Like I said - if I had cards that could I would… – However I just realized I have my hero who has 20th level Sorcerer…and has the book.
I just need one :slight_smile:

1 Like

Sacrificial Priest
Sacrificial Priest
Sacrificial Priest
Kerberos
Unicorn Banner

Pretty fast to get 2-3 snotstones exploring in normal difficulty. Kerberos will always summons Warg when enemy is dead. So if Sacrificial Priest fail to summons Abhorath, the empty spots could always be filled by a warg. In normal difficulty, usually 3 cast of Sacrificial Priest is enough to wipe the enemy.

6 Likes

Team idea, though I can’t test it as I don’t have Kerberos’ third trait.

Black Beast
Nymph
Apothecary
Kerberos

Black Beast devours Nymph and any Warg Kerberos creates. Would best be used against a challenge with a summoner in it (maybe one of the Dragon Claw ones with a Dragon Egg?)

2 Likes

Grats. But how long did that take to do? And how artificial / annoying was it to do?

It’s pretty fast. Usually only take 2 mins per explore in normal difficulty.

I need to put something in there to die… Last two games i have won without being able to summon since there were no slots open.

Do you have Sacrificial Priest?

Ya but I would loose two team members and spider/book won’t survive

I use this team:

Silver maiden
Sacrifice
Void Portal
Valkyrie

Just use valk for souls, then sac her and use portal, sac whatever gets summoned, rinse and repeat

EDIT: somehow i deleted this on accident, sorry :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Did you try Dark Troll instead of Valkyrie for a boost in Purple before his death?
Or Hero with Mechanist with Soul Blade to go faster?
EDIT: and Giant Spider in 1st position seems nice ;-).

well, no, but as you should have guessed, the maiden and valkyrie are just fillers for any troops that can do the same thing (i.e. stay alive/gain souls)

Well 3 teams and the last one managed to actually get off one summon… But it was far too painful to run.

I likes the Spider… I like the Hero… and I like Incubus… not sure how to make this work.

My wife had the idea to use Princess Elspeth. There’s apparently a LOT of Daemon Knights. While she’s unreliable in getting Daemons, she ALWAYS summons SOMETHING, so she’s more reliable in that sense than Sacrificial Priests - if you get something other than a Daemon (or even if you get a Daemon!) just sacrifice it for the next Summon.

Skip it.

This is not worth the points. I am loosing more than I am winning that is for sure and to be blunt… ain’t worth it.

2 Likes

Seems like there’s a 5-gem cap, too.

1 Like