Daemon Summoning team discussion

well, i tested my idea, played for maybe 10 mins and got 14 pts off the first game i played with that team… so… im just trying to help you guys, do with it what you will :stuck_out_tongue:

Right. But to be worth bothering with I want to be clearing explore battles in like 30-40 secs. Nah…

I altered flesh.reaper’s combo a bit. I’m using:

The Silvermaiden
Valkyrie
Sacrificial Priest
Void Portal

Use Valk twice to get my Souls up (and use Silvermaiden every time she’s ready to keep buffing her), then sacrifice Valk, use the Void Portal, and keep switching back and forth between sacrifice and summon. Seems to work OK. Trying it out in low-level Challenges, so the fight ends too fast, but it works, at least.

Yeah, that works, but i should say this about mine, it creates the infinite loop in most situations, whereas the priest effect that you added here would be better for competitive play

If you got 5 purple or yellow matches on starting board, battle could lasts less than a minute.

Maybe try Elspeth in place of one Specifically Priest? I haven’t tried it though.

Elspeth doesn’t seem to work in place of the Sacrificial Priest - she pretty much prevents the Void Portal from being useful, unless the opponent lucks out and kills whatever you have in the #2 slot there. Maybe with the Valk in the #1 slot in front of the Silvermaiden… but then Silver doesn’t get her Leader boost.

shrug Still toying with it.

Running at the moment sacrifice, abyssia, giant spider and incubus (or whatever summon on death troop you want).
Just got 8 stones from the last game (stopped it when the aborath reached 180 on the opposing side!). Not sure if there is a hard cap to the number of stones one can get in 1 fight.

But it does loop quite well, just thinking of moving the spider in 2nd spot.

1 Like

Elspeth is fun, but there are only 2 knight that are also daemons :

I did 13 ‘summons’ in 1 fight with a “Silvermaiden/Elspeth/Valk” team (Elven bard in 4th, for team bonus and for the 1st sacrifice), got 2 points. This could be a very long process with her.

Using this team: Gorgotha, Sacrifice, Void Portal, hero with Phylactery. The hero gives enough souls with 1 cast to get Void Portal ready for summoning. Sacrifice your hero and just keep using Void Portal and Sacrifice. Gorgotha can provide nice explosions as you gain magic to help fill up the mana if needed and is of course a nice tank to keep the rest of the machinery going.

Just got 10 crystals on the first try :slight_smile:

3 Likes

First try summoned Abynissia who I’m not even sure if I HAVE. She’s level 20 and now my first slot that was dead is now eternally going to be Infernal King.

Pardon me while I laugh evilly

Edit: I don’t. Also I got her name wrong at first

I’m done ^^

Thanks for lowering the amount of snotstones required @Nimhain :smile:

1 Like

Not trying to be simple… In explore mode:

Bombot
Bombot
Soothsayer
Daemonomicon (mech class)

1 Like

@flesh.reaper’s idea to use Void Portal is great and @Shanji’s with Hero + Phylactery too.
So I switch to Green Slime/Sacrifice/Void Portal/Hero with Phylactery.
Choose a lame challenge with troops that don’t use Purple or Red.
Cast Hero once and then Sacrifice and VP. GS is great to have some purple and to tank.
If you are lucky, one Sacrifice’s cast on Red gems and you fill both Sacrifice and VP.

i use:

green slime
daemononicon
sacrifice
victim

use sacrifice on green gems. to feed green slime. can go for a while but quite slow. fun though.

I am using an Abynissia based team and not only haven’t lost, I’m having trouble getting troops to die. :wink:

Nope. It took about 4 minutes but it works.

Sac priest / Sac Priest / Incubus / Abynissia

I’ll go with @ZooKeeper 's team (3 sacrifice priest + Kerberos)

Not the more fun to play, but it’s efficient in normal exploration. And the bonus is that you have a cap of 120 souls, and the generated wargs gives soul <3

Last fight I ended with 6 blings and 324 souls :open_mouth:

1 Like

I have completed all of these events. For this one, I think I’ll take the week off. I am not going to waste my time diddling around trying to make slots so I can get gems. It’s not worth my time.

2 Likes

I’ve almost completed the event, playing nothing but PvP. Not sure why there’s so much angst. This is one of the easiest events yet.

2 Likes

So which team are you using? Trying to come up with something efficient for PvP.

EDIT; Never mind I see it now