Crimson Sky (currently ranked 77) Recruiting

I appreciate the heads up! No worries, your spot will still be yours when you get back. Have fun camping :slight_smile:

Thanks a lot! I promise Iā€™ll be contributing a lot to the guild! Iā€™ve grown fond of PVP lol.

Iā€™m glad youā€™re having fun!

While ai understand its a ā€œcasualā€ guild we should at least impose some minimal guidelines. Like contribute no less than 10,000 gold per week and 20 trophies (Iā€™d be fine with higher, but itā€™s a starting place).

It would definitely help us move up in ranks to have a minimum. Both of those would take no more than an hour of play per week, either.

Did we ever get that separate community set up that that guy was talking about earlier in the thread?

Hi Raphius!
I just wanted to let you know that within a couple weeks, the guild will be implementing some donation guidelines to help it grow. Right now, weā€™re still focusing on landing our final two members, but after that we can concentrate on making some guild changes. I feel that 10 000 gold and 20 trophies/week is also a safe starting point, so we will begin there. Yes, we do have a community set up, please PSN me at OnyxSaponaria and I will happily send over an invitation. Thank you for all of your ideas/feedback!

Hey guys! Iā€™m at work for awhile, but feel free to add me TJFura_Xprt. Iā€™m new at the game, but I have a fairly decent team and got to rank 5 before reset in PVP (Had to get ready for camping trip or couldā€™ve gotten higher). But I have a question. Iā€™ve seen opponents teams get bonuses, but none of their troops had traits unlocked. How is that?

Hi TJura! I went ahead and sent over a PSN invitation for our community. Could you please give an example of the bonus that you have seen? Iā€™m trying to make sure I understand your question properly, before I answer. Some ppl donā€™t trait their winning pvp teams simply because traitstones can be so hard to come by! Itā€™s definitely a good idea to be a bit conservative with traitstones :slight_smile:

Well there was one where all the opponents troops gained 3 health before any moves were made, but no traits were unlocked.

When you have multiple unique troops of the same type and/or kingdom, they will receive bonuses to their stats. Try a team of Goblin, Boar Rider, Hobgoblin, and Goblin Shaman and youā€™ll see all 4 get buffed a considerable amount. Not the only combination but probably the easiest to pull off. Itā€™s one of the reasons people run them as well as are tired of seeing that team. It works.

Thank you for jumping in with your explanation Shiratori :slight_smile: TJfura, youā€™ll be able to find those type of bonuses (if theyā€™re applicable to your team ) under the ā€œBonusesā€ section when youā€™ve clicked on one of your troop teams in the troop menu. Under the section where you can choose your banner, you will see an area that shows any bonuses that apply to your team.

Hey there,

And my browsing skills areā€¦lacking. Sorry, looking for a PC guild.

Two spots open at the moment. Anybody in need of a good active guild?

Yep. HOPSCOTCH_7VKK

Is this guild still recruiting ?

Lvl 68, 80k gold contribute weekly atm, im in the #10 clan atm but i wanna leave if you still have a spot. Message on psn Lord_Shynobi

Hi hopscotch! You will need to leave your current guild before I can send you an invite

Hi kingazule! Yes we are, if you are interested please let me know your invitation code and leave any previous guild that you are currently in.

Hi Lord_Shynobi! I would love to have you if youā€™re interested. I have sent you a message on PSN.

AZMODEUS_EAED thank you (:

No worries, welcome to Crimson Sky!