Crimson Sky (currently ranked 77) Recruiting

I have been playing daily for quite a while now. I’m level 56 and looking for an active guild to contribute towards. My IC: EXTORTIONISM_NYOB

Glad to have another daily player! Invitation has been sent. Welcome to Crimson Sky :slight_smile:

Thanks! Looking forward to contributing.

Hey! I would like to join an active guild for a change:). Lvl 85, invite code gunde_7kqs

Glad to have another active player! Invitation has been sent. Welcome to Crimson Sky :slight_smile:

Newer player here. Level 17, but play everyday! I would love to be in the guild if there’s room left for a peasant like myself. :slight_smile:

Active daily player rank 90 looking for active guild so I can get promoted past recruit LoL
GOOL-DEE_D5WZ
THANKS

1 Like

Hey, we all have to start somewhere, right? Let me know what your invite code is and I’d be happy to let you join :slight_smile:

Glad to have you aboard Gooldee! Your invitation has been sent. Welcome to Crimson Sky :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey nice 1, just joined :blush::+1:

My invitation code is TJFURA_XQQ2

Yo
Any space left in crimson sky?

PSN Message me if possible (DodgyGeazer)

Lvl 65, been playing for a week, looking for an active guild where everyone contributes with some masteries under its belt.

I play daily, when i’m not home my wife works on the tresure maps :slight_smile:

Could you verify your invite code please, it’s telling me it’s an invalid invite code.

Yup, we still have some space. I sent you a message on PSN. Glad to have you (and your wife) aboard!

Actually, I retried your code and it seems to work now. Must have been a temporary glitch with the system. An invitation has been sent. Welcome to Crimson Sky :slight_smile:

Awesome
Thanks a lot. :slight_smile:

No worries!

Hello there,

I only started playing recently (currently lvl 30) and would love to join a guild more active than the one I just left.

Still got room?

My invite is KUPO_FY4D

Yes, we still have room. An invitation has been sent. Welcome to Crimson Sky!

Just wanted to say I’ll be camping all week. I’ll be back on Monday. Just don’t want to be kicked from the guild.