Crimson Sky (currently ranked 77) Recruiting

1 spot available if anybody needs/wants it!

Are you still recruiting? Iā€™m level 313 and looking for a new guild, Iā€™ve been the only active player in my current guild for a long time.

Hi Renacht, yes we do have 1 spot available! If youā€™re interested, weā€™d love to have you :slight_smile: Please let me know your invite code and leave any current guild. Welcome to Crimson Sky!

Hi, yes Iā€™m interested, Iā€™ve just left the guild, my invite code is LAGERTHA_A9HH. Thank you, Jayren :slight_smile:

No worries Renacht, Iā€™m glad to have you :slight_smile: It can be frustrating being in an inactive guild, but Iā€™m happy to say that wonā€™t be your experience with us! Iā€™ve sent over the invitation, Iā€™ll also send over an invitation to our ps4 community page once youā€™ve joined !

Can you believe my game is repeatedly crashing on loading screen and now it wonā€™t load anymore? I found out it has been reported before and they suggested reinstalling it, but I did it and itā€™s still not working, will have to contact support :sweat:

Oh the joys of technology :slight_smile: Well hopefully they are able to fix that for you soon! Iā€™ll leave the spot for you open, so whenever they fix the problem you should be able to join.

Iā€™m in, apparently this issue is fixed when the server resets :slight_smile:

Wonderful, have fun in our guild! I also sent over an invitation to our PSN community.

If youā€™re still recruiting. I am pretty active, play every day and usually get rank 1 in pvp. I do a lot of arena battles and donā€™t mind donating a bit of gold also. Iā€™m looking for a guild without huge requirements like Iā€™ve seen other guilds that require 100K per week, but that has mostly active players, most of the players in my previous guild had not logged in in over 30 days.

But my invite code is : PYXX NOZE_8NW5

I do have an available space so an invitation has been sent over. Youā€™ll find our guild requirements on the guild activity page and I think youā€™ll find them reasonable . Welcome to Crimson Sky :slight_smile:

Hoping you have one more spot available. Iā€™m getting tired of being one of three people who actually contribute to my current guild.

Code is: FIRESTAR_IOXK

Hey Jayren, I realise how old the original post is now. Just wondering if you still have a space for a friend and myself and also if your requirements have changed? We are both level 100+ and donate aswell as pvp each week.

Just got to say I LOVE My Guild, Crimson Sky is the best and friendliest Guild I have been inā€¦Welcome New Recruits, You wonā€™t regret joining Crimson Sky!

Hi Fugazi. My sincere appologies for the lack of response. If youā€™re still looking for a spot, I do have one available. I understand how frustrating it is when youā€™re the only contributer in your guild, but I can guarantee you that Crimson Sky isnā€™t like that! If you are still interested, please leave your current guild and Iā€™ll send over an invitation

Hi Notorious2401.My sincere apologies for the delay in getting back to you. If you are still interested, I do have 2 spots that I can give to you and your friend. If you are looking to switch, please leave your current guilds and let me know your invite codes.

Thank you WishKiller, youā€™re too kind! Iā€™m very happy to hear that youā€™re enjoying your time in Crimson Sky and itā€™s great to have you on our side. I always appreciate feedback on how weā€™re doing or how the guild is being run, so thanks! :slight_smile:

Hey, I am looking for an active guild. Normally get rank 1 each week. Currently lvl 52. Inv code is: AURON_7

Hi Auron! Iā€™ve sent you over an invitation. Welcome to Crimson Sky :slight_smile:

Hey thanks for the invite! Looking forward to working together with you from now on